Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-31-2012, 04:07 PM   #141 
dramaqueen
Banned

Oh, for crying out loud. Her husband ought to be in there with her. Your husband doesn't need to be in there. I wouldn't want my brother in the delivery room with me and he wouldn't want to be in there. They sound like a bunch of crybabies.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:01 AM   #142 
Shirleythebetta

Bunch of sissy's. I wouldn't want my brother in there with me either but she is trying so desperatly to get a blood relative to be beside her. If my husband refused I would do the same thing. They are a bunch of sissy's. It's a beautiful precious nasty gory part of nature! LOL. I have seen plenty of nudity in my caregiver career and like I told her. After seeing a 102 year old woman naked her body won't even register in my head.

When and if I have a kid Jeff will be there and only Jeff. That is a special moment that should be shared with your spouse. I can't let her go alone though. I really think reality is sinking in. Their little brother helps with that too. She babysat him today and he won't listen to her for anything. He listens to us though. She is catching on that she doesn't have the maternal instincts she thinks she does. I swear to you, once we went to this resteraunt. The owner was a friend of the family and had a brand new infant. She asked my sis in law is she could feed him and she didn't know how!
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #143 
dramaqueen
Banned

That sounds like my cousin's daughter when she had her first child. She had just had the baby and they brought it in to her. Later the nurse comes back and asks if she fed the baby. My cousin's daughter says I didn't know I was supposed to. She was 24 at the time. It's not a doll, it's a living being!
Old 09-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #144 
Shirleythebetta

Yea she's a dope. She isn't as smart with kids as she thinks. The thing that drives me crazy the most is the cursing her and her hubby cuss each other in fro t of his son.

I got two new girls today. A solid red and a girl that's got blue and purple and red fins. I got to see my eleven year old cousin today and I am so proud of her. She started drawing like me and she is very good at it.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:55 PM   #145 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah I hate people who cuss in front of their kids. I got a new plakat today, too.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:56 PM   #146 
Shirleythebetta

Yay new fishys tee hee
Old 09-02-2012, 12:43 AM   #147 
dramaqueen
Banned

Unfortunately, I couldn't sneak him past my mom. lol She was in the hall doing laundry so I couldn't get by her to go upstairs. lol So I left him on the bar in the dining room thinking my mom would finish the laundry and take a nap. I was trying to figure out what to do when she asked me if I got a new fish. I hesitated then said yes. she didn't say anything, she just asked me how many I had. I told her 11. lol
Old 09-03-2012, 02:45 AM   #148 
Shirleythebetta

Had a weird day. My mother in law told me she loved me. She said she was glad Jeff and I have good heads on our shoulders and we aren't naive. It was a little scary...
Old 09-03-2012, 07:30 AM   #149 
dramaqueen
Banned

Wow! Maybe she's coming to her senses? Lol
Old 09-03-2012, 01:54 PM   #150 
Shirleythebetta

I was frightened I think she's been replaced by an alien. we will see how long it lasts. I got my new tank set up will have to get pics this weekend. My mom borrowed my camera