Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-20-2012, 08:21 PM   #181 
dramaqueen
Banned

She sounds like she has issues. If you get a car she'll probably want to use it, too.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #182 
Shirleythebetta

Yea but this way I can tell her no without hubby feeling guilty. My name my rules! LOL. He ended up telling her no anyways. He is getting tired of her always wanting to borrow vehicles off of us anyways. She works at food pantries so she hauls heavy stuff and he is sick of wear and tear on our cars. Especially since his sister is off work for her pregnancy and sleeping all day. She borrowed my stuff twice so it's time for preggo to take care of her moms issues.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #183 
dramaqueen
Banned

Exactly. She can get off her butt and help her mom.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #184 
Shirleythebetta

Yep, lol she's been driving her mom around all day. Love it!
Went to an antique shop and got some good deals. I got a stenographers notebook from the 1910s and a hand wrote recipe book from 1944. Best thing I got was two my buddy dolls! One was a 1985 I got for ten bucks and the other was a 1993 I got for five. They are online for much more the older one is considered rare. Sweet!
Old 09-21-2012, 02:31 PM   #185 
dramaqueen
Banned

Sounds like you got some great deals.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:33 PM   #186 
Shirleythebetta

Not having a bad day but not a good day either. Had a nice looking sebring I wanted to buy and the guy that owns it can't find the title so thats put on hold. I have a few other options for hubby to look at. I lost two more petsmart bettas. What's new about that huh? and I left my charger for my tablet at my mothers. My tablet is one of the only things that controls my anxiety anymore so I am of course nervous because of it. Anxiety so sucks. Especially when people don't have it say something like, "just calm down" like it's that easy. It's not people.

Thankfully my twenty gallon tall is fully cycled and cleared up.
Old 09-24-2012, 12:01 AM   #187 
dramaqueen
Banned

My mom is one of those "just calm down' people. No, you can't just calm down. I know when I was having bad anxiety the more I TRIED to calm down and stop thinking about things the worse it got. Maybe try some deep breathing and watch your fish for awhile.
I'm wondering about the Petsmart bettas, too. I lost Gwenny, Molly and Panda all within a month. I guess they're getting bad batches of fish right now.
Old 09-24-2012, 10:51 AM   #188 
Shirleythebetta

They must be I had those two for a short time. People who havent experienced anxiety have no idea what it is like. It feels like a heart attack. Your chest starts hurting, your hands and feet tingle, you can't breath. It can be pretty scary. As I have gotten older I have gotten better at controling it. Maybe I'm just getting used to it. My mom is going to try to get my dad to bring me the cord.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #189 
dramaqueen
Banned

My anxiety caused me to shake. My hands would shake so bad. I never felt like I was having a heart attack but I felt like I was going crazy.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:22 PM   #190 
Shirleythebetta

I hate that others experience it but it's still nice that someone somewhere understands.

My mother-in-law called but I didn't pick up. I am not in the mood to hear her latest drama issues. I'm getting ready to clean some tanks while staring at my new marble sword tail molly's.