Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #191 
dramaqueen
Banned

My mother drives me crazy. She talks when I'm talking and that aggravates the crap out of me. Then when I'm in the kitchen fixing dinner she hollers for me to take the world atlas she got out back into the Tv room. Grr. I can only do one thing at a time. And another thing, our kitchen is so small that it's hard to have more than one person at a time in there. She's in there trying to take her shot and I'm trying to fix dinner a d it's enough to drive me nuts. Sometimes little things just set me off. Is there a name for how I'm feeling? Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:50 PM   #192 
Shirleythebetta

It's called just plan annoyed syndrome!

I just had an interesting conversation with my sister-in-law. I finally told her how I feel about her getting pregnant. I told her I wanted her to have a baby with another man instead of her husband all along and I didn't want to tell her or hurt her feelings. She is starting to understand why I feel that way about him though. He told her that the baby wasn't his and that she was too lazy. They are moving and he told her he isn't packing anything. She is high risk pregnant. I think he is trying to make her miscarry. He told me and my husband along time ago he didn't want another kid. I had to be a little mean in a way to her about one thing. She says she can raise the kid all alone and didn't need him. I told her it wasn't fair of her to get pregnant like that because kids need a mom and a dad for an ideal childhood. I told her she should have picked a better fathe. She said that she didnt care because my husband will handle all the "dad stuff" I told her no he wouldn't because I will not let him raise a child that isn't his. He will be it's uncle and that's final. He is not going to raise her baby. I am starting to wonder if she is harboring some sick feelings for hubby because he has been the one to raise her basically. She even yelled at her husband once and told him "I should have married my brother!" because her husband wouldn't do something for her. She wishes she had a man like him that is a hard worker and loyal. I am really wondering if sister isn't a sicko and doesn't realize it.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:56 PM   #193 
dramaqueen
Banned

OMG. She definitely has some problems. She would be better off without her husband but you're right, kids should have two parents. I was lucky to have two parents until I started college anyway.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #194 
Shirleythebetta

Here is a pic of tank in his... welll... tank. LOL. He looks a little demonic since the lighting and my camera stinks but I finally found him a big enough cave. Can't wait until I get his bigger tank from my dad. He is so spoiled. Will have a 55 all to his self prob. My dad and mom came for a visit today to bring me back my tablet cord and my mom couldn't believe how big he got in a smaller tank. I said that's what happens when he is fed proper and doesn't have bettas pecking his head. My dad says, "nope that's what happens when he has a tank all to his self and lays around eating shrimp pellets!" LOL. My dad is all up for good natured ribbing. He laughs at how I spoil my fish sometimes.
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2012, 12:26 AM   #195 
dramaqueen
Banned

Very nice! I like all the plants.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:29 AM   #196 
Shirleythebetta

He's seems pretty happy and my mom says he looks a few inches bigger. I can tell one thing though, he got darker and his spots are more defined. When we got him he was pale and a bit thin. My dad have him in a fifty five with several algae eaters at two years old he needs more nourishment than he was getting. He's getting that now. He gets a mixed diet of algae wafers and shrimp pellets. Even though his tank is small he is thriving and all over the place. I'm so glad I took him and he didn't end up bait.

Last edited by Shirleythebetta; 09-25-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #197 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad you took him, too. He has a good home now.
Old 09-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #198 
Shirleythebetta

Bought another car today way under budget. 600 for a dodge Plymouth neon all it needs is a tune up and a bath so far. Been having some panic issues this week and doing nothing but sleeping. Need to get caught up in school
Old 10-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #199 
Shirleythebetta

I'm going nuts. My husband dropped a bunch of crickets in the house and they r now hiding under my fridge chirping away. I have a headache.
Old 10-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #200 
dramaqueen
Banned

That would drive me nuts.