Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-18-2012, 10:41 PM   #231 
Shirleythebetta

Been working on my sis in laws crochet blanky for my unborn neice *crosses fingers* she find out what it is on my husbands birthday. I hope its a girl just so I can make her this cross stitch quilt I found. It has a fairy on it and says, "a princess is born" Oh and I found out my brothers woman is trying to talk him into another baby too :3 If it's a girl she will be named kylee. So I will have Kloe, Kayla and Kylee by him. I have so many neices. five of them and only two nephews (7 and 11). Only one neice is 18 and they are all gorgeous, and puberty is coming for the rest*sweats*.

btw, so proud of my oldest neice, she is graduated high school and is going to go into fire fighting and paramedics like my two brothers-in-law.

Last edited by Shirleythebetta; 10-18-2012 at 10:45 PM.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:07 PM   #232 
Shirleythebetta

What an anger inducing day. I think I am going to have to force my sister-in-law to divorce her stupid husband and move in with me and Jeff. I told Jeff if the guy keeps it up I have two empty rooms in my house. One for her and one for baby. She is on forced maternity leave because she is high risk. He got drunk and called his family saying he wants to leave her and move back to michigan because she is lazy and won't go back to work. I wouldn't put up with that. Jeff went to his moms to pick up his birthday cards and the guy ran from him before jeff knew what was going on. Jeff told his sister he doesn't get why he ran because there isn't anything he can do about his big mouth if his sis is going to stay with him. This girl has no idea how much potential she really has. She aced her finals in Phlebotomy on the first try she got the vain in her test patient. She is smarter than she acts I hope one day she realizes her potential.

I just got done watching the Madacascar 3 movie. It was pretty good. Next task is going to be cleaning out my two storage rooms. They are so full of spare tanks and odds and ends like filters and heaters and decor. I of course am not getting rid of it! I just need to box it so I can walk into the room. I am thinking about giving my forty gallon to a young couple that wants fish but can't afford a tank their toddlers can't smack or reach. This one is so tall it's up to my eyeballs and I am 5'8. They have two girls, one is two and the other is almost one.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:29 PM   #233 
dramaqueen
Banned

What a jerk! She doesn't need that kind of crap.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #234 
Shirleythebetta

No she doesn't I know she is no angel but he could at least be a man for the baby's sake. He is already calling off of work to drink. She is not even six months and could misscarry at any time. I don't know what jeff will do. We have lost a lot of loved ones lately and we need a good event to cheer us up.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:19 PM   #235 
Shirleythebetta

I found this article and loved it, DQ. It's worth the read and lets us know we definatly aren't alone.

http://jezebel.com/5908514/when-moth...-never-happens
Old 10-20-2012, 11:30 AM   #236 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good article. Thanks for sharing.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #237 
Shirleythebetta

I thought you would enjoy that. Humpf. My sister in law is already using her pregnancy to get out of stuff. She didn't want to go and talk to Jeff about her moms christmas gift because as she put it, "I'm growing a human why don't you try that and see if you want to get up" She so has issues sometimes.

I am currently eating banana pudding and trying to get my queezy tummy to calm down. I love being a girl! I had fun with my mom today though. We took her shopping for her birthday and her only wish was to go to see a sweet old lady she took care of at the home she works at. This lovly senior lady was our neighbor when I was child and remembered me and my brother climbing a fence to come see her. We loved her so much. She used to take us to church and Bible school when we were kids. We would come to her house on off days and weed in her garden. After we were done she gave us cookies and punch. I love her so much and she lit up when I came in. She grabbed my hand and hugged me and kissed me. Then I introduced Jeff and she told him she hopes he knows how special of a lady he got and told him to appreciate and take care of me :3 She told me she was happy I decided to wait to have kids until I got out of school too. I love her she is 94.

I came home from shopping and visiting and we went to see my mother in law and sister in law. Sis is starting to show now. I had a good time over there especially when my eight year old nephew started turning red when sis in law told he was getting hair in weird places. It was really cute. He blushed and blushed until Auntie (me) told him it was okay and that even girls had that issue. Then things got epicly cute. He puffed his little chest out and said, "Look uncle jeff I have chest hair too like you" and jeff laughed and said, "no boy that's only shirt fuzz :)

I got two new families asking for my ancestry help which is cool. I really like the people. One is a fella with high functioning down syndrome that I used to go to school with. The other is someone who saw my work and contacted me about helping him.

Last edited by Shirleythebetta; 10-20-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 10-20-2012, 11:48 PM   #238 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad you had a good visit with your former neighbor. People like that are special.As for your sister in law, don't you just love people who make smart alecky remarks like that? A cousin of mine made a smart remark to me one time about how it was too bad I couldn't drive otherwise I would know that blah blah blah. I wanted to smack the crap out of her. We ended up not talking for 5 years. lol
Old 10-21-2012, 06:38 PM   #239 
Shirleythebetta

I truly think some people do not realize how bad they sound. I get irritated at women who use pregnancy as an excuse to do nothing. She really needs a new doc. They told her to rest and that her 5 pound weight lose wasn't normal. Many women lose a bit of weight when they get pregnant but it isn't the babies weight. Doy, Pregnant women eat healthier so their OWN weight drops. She is just under four months so when she hits 6 she is going to ballon out. I don't think I would let a doctor deliver my child if they yelled at me for eating right while pregnant. Pregnant women don't even realize they are technically ill with a parasite until the child is delivered. The fetus is technically a parasite. so not lying people so don't attack me. I want to be infected with one one day :) There are so many theories out on why women get sick during pregnancy like the one where the woman's body rejects the man's.... I will say DNA and they get sick because of it. I think the parasite idea fits the best. If you really think about the definition of a parasite you will understand. A parasite is an organism that attatches to a host and sucks the nutrients from the host's body in return making the mother sick. Pregnancy isn't as glamarous and admiration worthy as people think. Humans reproduce this way and no one can deny that fact. The organism (baby) attatches to the mothers womb and sucks her nutrients.... parasitic relationship.

And DQ, that annoys me the most anymore. I hate when people think they have a right to tell you about yourself. As if they know you better. Bleck! I also hate having my intelligence questioned. I despise when people say, you don't know until you are in that position. I have a functioning brain. I can see when something doesn't look or smell right. Grrrr!

Last edited by Shirleythebetta; 10-21-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:42 PM   #240 
Shirleythebetta

double post. Gaaah! I need my pills.