Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #241 
dramaqueen
Banned

A lot of people don't treat me like I have a brain in my head except for an elderly great uncle. Every time he wants to know something he tells my mom to ask me. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:46 PM   #242 
Shirleythebetta

It's nice to be respected by at least one person. My dad still thinks I don't know how to turn a computer on so he asks my sister to help him when he can't figure something out. She comes to me and asks why I didn't do it for him. Because he thinks I'm stupid is my reply. -_-
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:37 PM   #243 
dramaqueen
Banned

When I got my first computer my mom didn't think I could learn to use one.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #244 
Shirleythebetta

Yea those computers... so hard for us stupid people to figure them out.

Sis-in-law just called today to tell us what she is having. It's a boy, I was really hoping for a girl but I don't have any nephews anyways. I need some more. It's healthy and thats all I care about. My mother-in-law is going to be a butt. She was the only one who said boy so she is going to drive all of us nutts.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:48 PM   #245 
Shirleythebetta

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUSBAND! lol, he is sleeping his birthday away because it fell on a work night. It's funny how exactly right we are for one another. We both worked on milestone birthdays instead of calling off. I worked on my 21st and he is going to work tonight on his 30th. We would rather work and make money. Speaking of work I am going to apply as assistant clerk to my town. I hope I can get it, we will see.
Old 10-22-2012, 03:20 PM   #246 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hope all goes well for your sis in law and the baby. Good luck with the job. I'm not going to apply at Petsmart again since were moving.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:16 PM   #247 
Shirleythebetta

My Bassett died tonight. I don't really know why. She was fine and perky this morning but when we got home she was curled up and gone. I think the people that gave her too me didn't realize how old she was. They said she was three but she always acted older. She was such a good girl.

On a happier note my brother-in-law and my nephew went trick or treating and were very spazzy and hyper when they got back. I am glad they aren't my kids! Candy crashes are fun. I bet they sleep long and hard when they come down off their sugar buzz.My nephew was that weird bad guy from the movie SCREAM and my brother in law was batman.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #248 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry about your dog. She had a good home with you. I'm glad the kids had fun trick or treating even if they did get high on all the sugar. lol
Old 10-28-2012, 12:09 AM   #249 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm sorry about your dog. She had a good home with you. I'm glad the kids had fun trick or treating even if they did get high on all the sugar. lol
I'm going to miss her. She was my best buddy. I will miss her wet slobbery nose waking me up when she had to go potty. She was always there for me when I needed a smooch . Jeff keeps trying to figure out what was wrong with her because... you know... everyone thinks it was there fault when someone you love dies. It's part of grieving. I think she was older than what the people said.

And those boys were wired! They were shaking their heads back and forth, making funny noises... One was karate chopping the air! And of course. Jeff the provoker. He kept trying to get my nephew to sneak candy after his daddy said no. It was cute.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:47 AM   #250 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol It sounds like Jeff had fun with them.