Betta Fish Forum banner

Teeney (:

2K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  teeneythebetta 
#1 ·
Teeney the day I brought her home from walmart 4/9/2012

About 1 month later, when she moved from a 2.5 gal to a 10 gal...

Picture of her about 1 month ago... (white came out in her tail!!)

See less See more
#5 ·
Thank you! She is the first betta I've taken care of properly & also my first female :)

#3 ·
These kinds of stories/pictures make me happy. Good for you! (And good for Teeny)

#7 ·
She is absolutely stunning, her color is amazing. If I saw a little girl like this I couldn't say no! You are lucky to have this beauty!

#8 ·
Aww thank you! When I went to walmart I was looking at the males, I almost got a blue male, who was laying on the bottom of his cup. Then I walked over to see the females. I feel bad saying this, but at the time I had never seen pretty female bettas. All the girls I'd seen before were dull and boring. I saw a little orange blob spazzing out in a cup in the females section.. I walked over and there she was. She was active in that tiny, dirty, cold cup. I guess, in a way, she chose me. She stood out in all the bettas and was swimming away while the others just layed in the bottom of their cups.. I do feel lucky to have her. Between getting her, and finding this forum, I am now addicted to properly caring for bettas- females specifically :)

#9 ·
Yes her color is to die for! I hope one day to find a female also that I love, I have one rainbow colored CT and she is super cute! I named her Sprite, I'm not sure why but that's what came back to me over and over lol.

#12 ·
Thanks! I'm not sure if it was the new environment, or maybe the food I started feeding her (omega one) or maybe she just... Well. Turned that way. Either way I like it too :)

#13 ·
What a gorgeous girl! I always thought that females were all gray/brown for some reason; I guess I never really looked at them, or the ones I saw were all sickly.

So glad Teeney found herself a mama to love and spoil her!

#14 ·
I used to think the same thing. After joining the forum I realized I was way wrong. There are some pretty females on here. I also look at the females at stores every chance I get, where as I used to over look them.

#17 ·
You should! :) Wow I'm surprised they have so many, orange is recessive and isn't very common. If you get one, please post pictures of her here!! :-D

#20 ·
She looks really great! I love how much she colored up!

#22 ·
Thanks guys! as weird as it may be (?) Teeney has a facebook page! xD Link is in my signature :)

#25 ·
Came across an old picture of teeney, it really really shows how much she has changed!

Before....................After.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.