Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-01-2012, 05:26 PM   #31 
Jrf456

Thank you so much everyone! I'll be taking my last 3 character spots. If you haven't already commented your wish to have your fish in my story (if you have I'll try my best to include them in it), I will close off spots.

Part 4 should be up tonight! <3
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #32 
Jrf456

I would love to add Poui, what tail type is he?
Old 08-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #33 
mkayum

Would my betta make a good addition to your story? He has a cool black mask on his head and the body is white/blueish
Here's a picture of him...

His name is Nownknu. It's a backward for unknown and he's a veil tail.

Keep up the good job! So creative and very interesting to read! I read way too much books! I like the war thing going on in your story. (:
mkayum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:31 PM   #34 
Jrf456

Your fish is GORGEOUS. Loooove him! I might be able to add him later on in the story :)

Final 3 spots
1. Nwoknu
Old 08-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #35 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
You can add Wojciech (I don't know why I named him that... I have never been to Poland...) He's a crowntail. But if there are too many crowntails feel free to exclude him. (Seriously, feel free)
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:44 AM   #36 
ao
TFK Moderator

Here's Toothbrush, the mutt... probably a combtail...? he has a bit of an identity crisis
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #37 
Thomasdog

IDK if I'm allowed to post this... but it is not to gain business or anything....

I started this new website that is taking betta stories (anonominiously) and for free and posting them on their site. Just thought you might want to post yours, because it is SOOO good and EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD MUST READ IT NOW! And yes, I do mean scream that to the world. :P its called : http://bettatales.webs.com/
Everyone feel free to check it out.

Hopefully I'm not breaking the rules o_o.

Amazing story.. again.

Thomasdog
Thomasdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #38 
Pilot00

Piou, is a VT and thanks a lot, when he awakes i am gonna tell him that he will be a star! He will probably shed that grumpy look of his for 2 seconds and smile :)
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #39 
Jrf456

@Htennek, I'll surely add him! The next post I make will be all about Helana, the Crowntail kingdom, so I'll try and add him! :)

Final 3 spots
1. Nwonknu
2. Wojceich

@Aokashi, I'd love to add him, just give me some time before I bring him in? Probably three or four posts. I'll try and come up with something for such a unique tail type xD Cute fish btw!

@Thomasdog, Thank you much! I'd love to post on your website! When I'm done writing this story here, I'll copy and paste the whole thing onto one post there. Nice site! :))))))

@Pilot00, Hahaha good! I'll probably be adding him this upcoming post to look forward to it... ;)
Old 08-02-2012, 09:12 PM   #40 
Jrf456

"What the hell do you fish want from us?" said an angry Sapphire, panting in fear. She wasn't easily scared, but this was different, this affected her life and future.
"Mua-ha-hehe-ha, that's for you to find out in time, my dear. Say, you're kinda cute, you might get off the hook and just get to come live with meee-" said Lebron, pointing at Stacie as she spit on him. "Get lost loser." she replied.

Brent looked around in a daze. He had never seen Helana before, and it was more beautiful than he ever imagined. It completely topped Sorbren, and was a very close runner up to Doclo. He gazed at the castle in the far back of the kingdom. It was the most amazing thing he had ever seen. It was seven stories high, with glass covered crystal white walls. It had four round towers on every side of it with large windows covering three stories of the castle right in the middle. He imagined what it would be like to live there. To have everything he ever wanted, to get waited on by dozens of betta's every hour of the day. His daze was broken by screaming.

"Let me go!" screamed Teenie as two large crowntail guards came at her and grabbed her fins.
She was first in line and apparently first to go. Go.. Where?
"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?!" cried Sapphire as Stacie and Skyden held her back as she watched her best friend being hauled away.
"HELP ME!" screamed Teenie.
"TEE, WE'RE GONNA GET YOU OUT. TRUST ME." Screamed Sapphire before Teenie was taken into a large, black, metal roofed room off to the left of where they were standing. The screaming stopped and all was silent. The room was sound proof.

-----

TO BE CONTINUED LATER TONIGHT, MY DAD DECIDED WHEN I WAS IN THE WRITING ZONE THAT IT WAS TIME FOR ME TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN >___<
Grrrrrrrrrrr hahaha