Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-02-2012, 09:15 PM   #41 
LebronTheBetta

Awesome story! BTW, Sapphire is a boy. (o.O) Nice story! Love it. Why Jrf's dad?? I wanted to see the other part. So suspenseful... T_T
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #42 
teeneythebetta

Tell your dad I said thanks for leaving us in suspense xD
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #43 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
Tell your dad I said thanks for leaving us in suspense xD
Now all we need is a couple of advertisements and we're good.

Great story btw.
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:11 PM   #44 
Jrf456

Thanks guys! xD Yeah, I'm gonna start writing now. And I'm sorry to Sapphires owner.. I assumed that was a girl. @_@
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #45 
Jrf456

"You think we don't know what you're up to?" said Lebron as the guards took all of the other veiltail's (besides Brent and his now three friends) into the building they put Teeney in originally. "We see right past your plan; the king does."
Brent, Skyden and Stacie looked at him in disbelief. What was he talking about?
"The only thing we know is that our state was destroyed and burned to the ground by you idiots who think a tale it the only thing that matters.." replied an angry Brent as Stacie tried to calm him. It didn't work. "You killed everyone. EVERYONE. Every man, every human man, every cat, dog, fish. Everything that ever lived in Florida died. The only place left in the world that had humans. They're all gone. BECAUSE YOU THINK TALES ARE SO IMPORTANT." Brent swam up closer to him, flaring and talking deeper. His fins started to spread further the angrier he became. "YOU IDIOTS KILLED MY OWNER. MY FRIENDS. MY FAMILY. EVERYONE I EVER KNEW. YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO THINK I'M PLOTTING AGAINST YOU?" He got inches away from Lebron's face. "You're an idiot." he whispered.

Lebron jumped up and instantly gave off a great flare. His fins shined in the light of the water.
"You think you can talk to me like that?" said Lebron, his face fierce as ever. "You think you have what it takes to challenge me?"
Skyden swam up to Lebron with a sincere look on his face and said "Please.. Don't do this. I promise we don't kno--"
Lebron butted heads with him and sent him flying two feet away. He hit the side of the glass entrance room they were in and became unconcious. As Stacie and Sapphire swam to him as fast as they could to help him, the fight began.

Brent wrapped his long, flowing tail fin around Lebron's face, thrusting him across the room in the same way Lebron did to Skyden. Swimming to his new place in the entrance room, Brent punched him with his fins and sharply slit his caudal down Lebron's back. Sargaent Major? Please.

"Alright, alright. That's enough." said an unfamiliar voice. Brent spun around, still in full flare. It was another crowntail.
"Don't mind me.. I'm not a bad guy like my friend Lebron here. I'm Wojciech." Wojciech held out his caudal for Brent to shake it. Still angry, Brent ignored it.
"I understand. We'll be doing a lot of talking through the next few days. Sir, would you and your three lovely friends follow me? Not to the black room.. To somewhere else."
They all hesitated. Lebron laid on the floor with minimal damage, but he had definitely lost. "Until next time, Veily" he sneered at Brent as they all walked out.

"What did you do to her?" Said Sapphire, her eyes swelling up in tears as Stacie swam with her.
"My dear.. Which friend do you speak of? I shall fetch her from the black room.. If it's not too late. We need you five."
"TOO LATE?!?! WHAT?!?" Sapphire lost it and started charging toward the black room.
"SAPPHIRE NO" Cried Stacie. Two guards outside of the black room held up swords at her when she came to them. She some how managed to squeeze through the two large crowntails and slide open the door, but it didn't end well.

Schreeeeee! Chrgeeee! one of the guards swung his sword at her from his tail fin. She layed on the ground, lifeless.

Stacie shedded silent tears as she pulled the still unconsious Skyden behind her, looking on at the dead girl.
"Was that necessary?!" screamed Brent at Wojceich.
"I assure you I did not know that would happen.. I am terribly sorry. MARIO, GET THAT PRIVATE OVER THERE. KILL HIM IMMEDIATELY."

Stacie and Brent swam on with Wojciech, pulling Skyden behind them. As they walked through the village, they got nothing but cold stares from the people.
"Snobs, eh?" said Brent to Stacie. She didn't acknowledge him; she was too shaken. The towns people were all very wealthy. The houses lined the streets they walked through. They were all four stories tall, blue walls and orange tin roofs. Beautiful orange plants grew in the shrubs down the sidewalks. Wojciech led the three of them to a large, ten story square building in the middle of town. The sign on it read "The Crownsbrook Inn".

"I want you all to get rest. Tomorrow morning I will try and find this Teeney girl." said Wojciech.
"NO" Snapped Stacie. "If you want our help, you'll find her now and let her come stay with us. We've lost one new friend, I don't wanna lose another. You people DID kill everyone I knew back at home, after all."
Wojcieck paced around for a moment outside of the hotel.
"Fine, ma'am. Just get some rest."

He led them to the front desk and booked three rooms before leaving them in the lobby with their keys.

"Wow.. A lot has changed in the past few hours.." said Brent, holding the keys with his caudal fin.
"Yeah.." said Stacie. "You could say that again."
"Let's get Skyden into a bed.. We need sleep too." replied Brent before they walked up the white spiraling staircase of the chic, modernized inn.

After putting Skyden to bed, Stacie and Brent decided to hang out in his room. The three didn't think they should seperate; Stacie and Brent decided to stay in the room with Skyden. After an hour or so of small talk, the two fell asleep.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:08 PM   #46 
LebronTheBetta

AWESOME. I can't believe he lost. *Goes to Lebron's tank* "LEBRON. You have some explaining to do." Lol. JK. Hahaha Can't wait until the next part! 8D
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #47 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Great! This is getting more action-packed. And thanks for adding my weird named friend
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:15 AM   #48 
Jrf456

Thank you so much guys! It means a lot to have all of you commenting after each post. :)
Old 08-03-2012, 04:08 AM   #49 
Pilot00

Oooooh, i was saddened to read that they killed the girl.

However that is awezume!Keep it up please!
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:07 PM   #50 
Jrf456

Teenie slowly awoke, her mind filled with fear. As she looked around the large, black room, shaking her head to wake herself up, she noticed a fowl odor. Jumping up from the black leaf hammock hanging off of the side of the left wall, she screamed in fear. On the ground all around her lay the other fish that were in the TransitSea to Helana.. Shot dead.

They were all lined up against the wall and killed. Why them and not her? Why didn't they kill her too? There was no time to think. She eagerly looked around the dark room for a possible exit. The two front doors were sealed; there was no way she was getting past the guards outside. Swimming around curiously, she stumbled upon a small hole in the wall. Three or four of the black bricks were missing; it just enough space for her to crawl out. She squeezed through the opening, her mind trying to forget what was behind her. Just as she swam through the hole, a crowntail appeared, only this one wasn't a guard or even a soldier. He was very handsome; his dark colors showing a silent and sinister character. He gave her the creeps.

"Going somewhere?" He said, smiling at her as she struggled to remain calm.
"Please don't do this my dear.. You'll ruin our plan."
By this time Teenie was about to lose it, but she remained her cool enough to fork out an answer.
"Please don't hurt me.. I just want to get to my best friend.. Please." she pleaded.
He laughed.
"Hahaha.. That won't be necessary my dear. You see, your little friend is dead. My guards killed her. So you either cooperate or have her fate. Kapeesh?"
Teenie's eyes grew fierce red with anger, and as she spoke, her flare came out; her fins sprawling out. "You mean to tell me.."
"Oh SHUT UP. You little veils think you're so tough all the time. By the way babe, it's Wojciech. Can it." he said with a sinister smile.
"Filline, Delray, get her. Take her to the king. He's going to want to see her."
Teenie didn't even budge when the guards grabbed her this time. Same thing; new day. After all, this was her life now.

They walked through the town in a fast pace. Teeney was tied in chains that the guards held with their caudals. She was a prize to them; a puppet. The new little gift to the king. Tears fell down her cheeks as she remembered who she was less that two days ago. She would never let someone tie her down; she was always free. Back home, she was quite wealthy. Her human owners were the CEO of a large bank company and the VP of a fashion magazine. She lived in a fifty gallon sorority with her best friend, Sapphire. Oh, how she missed her home right about now. If she was there, she'd be laying on the shiny pink pebbles next to her favorite golden plant, waiting for Margeurite, the maid of the house, to feed her her live blood worms. That is, if it hadn't been burned to the ground.