Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2012, 09:37 PM   #71 
Jrf456

Thanks so much Teeneythebetta! I hope some day you can save up hahaha.. I would maybe even charge free shipping for you since you're so close. :)
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #72 
MyRainbowBettaFish

this was sooo cute and creative! I would love it if you could add Honeycomb! You can visit my albums to learn more about him :)
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:21 AM   #73 
Jrf456

Not gonna lie.. Ever since I saw Honeycomb, I've been silently fan-boying over him! xD I was hoping you would find this and ask me to add him! Hahahaha no problem!
Old 08-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #74 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrf456 View Post
Not gonna lie.. Ever since I saw Honeycomb, I've been silently fan-boying over him! xD I was hoping you would find this and ask me to add him! Hahahaha no problem!
dawww thanks XD Im not gonna lie either, you are an AMAZING writer! So creative! Also, i have a secret liking for your betta, Ornament.....his colors are just so beautiful they're unreal!

Thanks again!
Old 08-09-2012, 09:40 PM   #75 
RandyTheBettaFish

Love the story!! Are there any slots for characters open or are they all full? Again, I love the story!
RandyTheBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #76 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyTheBettaFish View Post
Love the story!! Are there any slots for characters open or are they all full? Again, I love the story!
I think their are plenty :)
Old 08-10-2012, 12:34 AM   #77 
Jrf456

Thank you very very much MyRainbowBettaFish! :) Too bad we can't set up a play date for Honeycomb and Ornament, eh? xD I should be adding a new post tomorrow after I do my water changes.. I always get in the writing mood after that rofl.

And I'm currently only accepting requests for Halfmoons, Delta tails, plakats and double tails. If you've got one of those RandyTheBettaFish, I can add 'em :)
Old 08-10-2012, 02:29 AM   #78 
Jrf456

The watercar was completely silent, nothing but the sound of the water bubbling in the vents was heard. The group was on their way to Anaya, the kingdom of the double tails who just recently pulled out of the war. They were the betta fish versions of Switzerland in WWII. Brent had heard of Anaya, but he didn't know much. He knew, just as every betta, the common facts, such that their official colors are red and dark green, they're the capital for Christmas in the fish world, they are the only kingdom with an air force, and they have the largest area-space of all the kingdoms, despite their low population of only about five thousand.

As they flew through the sky, Teeney spoke as she saw the tired look on Skyden's face after four straight hours of driving.
"Hey Sky.. Would you like me to drive? You look really tired."
Skyden smiled, followed by a yawn that gave his answer. Teeney, who was sitting in the passenger seat, switched spots with him. Everyone but Teeney and Brent were asleep now. It wasn't a problem; for everyone was tired. It had been an extremely stressful few days. They had all been kidnapped, had their homes destroyed back in Florida (which was now a giant pile of waste), held hostage in the kingdom of crowntails, escaped death by kingdom guards, and made it out of Helana as the bombs of Doclo let loose.

Another hour passed, Brent still restlessly rolling around in the back seat next to Stacie. He looked at her again, his eyes twinkling at the sight of her beauty. Could he really be falling in love with her? Why did his heart have to play that game out of all times? Who knows. As he stared at her, wondering how she felt for him, Teeney looked back and caught him.

"You like her, don't you?" said Teeney with a slight know-it-all grin.
He hesitated, then nodded and said "Of course.. Isn't it obvious?" She looked at him from the rear view mirror puzzled. "Not to her, Brent. You need to step up your game." She was right. There was no time anymore to take chances, he either made his move soon or they might die before. Something puzzled him about Teeney too though.
"So.. What about you and Lebron?" said Brent, a confused look across his black face.
She gasped, looked around the car to make sure he wasn't awake. "I.. I.. I don't know what you're talking about!" she said, jittery. "I'm.. I'm.. No! No, I don't."
He could see right through her; she loved him. It was no surprise, for he loved her too. The way he planned the event to get her away from the King, the way he made sure she was safe before he would leave Helana. It was one of the most obvious love stories he had ever heard of.
"Well.. You need to make your move too, apparently." he said, nodding at her fake irritated face.
"OKAY FINE!" she screamed, probably too loudly. "I LOVE HIM. Not just like; love. The way he saved me just blew me away. I just.. I can't explain it." she said, blushing. He understood exactly what she meant. He felt the same exact way about Stacie.

After an hour or so longer of small talk, Teeney screamed "WAKE UP EVERYONE! WAKE, WE'RE HERE. GET UPPP!"

Everyone slowly awoke, as they looked at the gorgeous entrance above them into Anaya. Two large, pine-tree green metal signs that read "Anaya ~ Doubletails" were both planted on either side of the two foot tall red column archway into the kingdom. Garland was rapped all around the red columns which were covered by a silver metal roof where the entrance goes into. They were here, and they hoped they were going to have good things waiting for them.
Old 08-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #79 
RandyTheBettaFish

:D can't wait for more! My betta is a Delta with a white body and red fins. His name is Phoenix
RandyTheBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #80 
MyRainbowBettaFish

that waS AWESOME!!!!! BTW, honeycomb is a veitail, is that okay?