Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-14-2008, 12:03 AM   #1 
rebelangel76

My betta isnt eating.

I just got my betta three days ago. For some reason he won't eat. I noticed today he has a white film covering him. It almost looks like algea but white instead. I got him a betta tech tank that has a led light at the top. It comes with blue rocks to put in the bottem. For some reason my betta wants to stay at the bottom. He lays in between the rocks. My mom has betta too but hers are more active. Can you tell me what may be wrong with my betta. Is he sick or dying????
rebelangel76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:26 AM   #2 
southafrica1001

what is the tank size, temperature etc? im no expert on diseases but sound like velvet from what i read, but its hard to say what the disease could be without a picture,is there any chance of getting a photo? dont take my advice just yet, rather wait for another more experienced member to come to give you some advice
southafrica1001 is offline   Reply With Quote