Test Results for the Following:
* Ammonia Level 0
* Nitrite Level 0
* Nitrate level 0
* Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.7
* Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines) 7.6
Other Required Info:
* Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? API Test Kit
* Water temperature? 74-75* F
* Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 38g, 3 mo
* What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)? Marineland Penguin 350
* How often do you change the water and how much? 25-40% weekly
* How many days ago was the last water change and how much did you change? Last Saturday 7/21
* How many fish in the tank and their size? 3, fits in the palm of hand. Ryukin
* What kind of water additives or conditioners? Prime
* What do you feed your fish and how often? Daily, 3 pellets each.
* Any new fish added to the tank? no
* Any medications added to the tank? no
* List previous issues experienced (dropsy, SBD, etc.) none
* List entire medication/treatment history for fish and tank. Please include salt, Prazi, PP, etc and the approximate time and duration of treatment.
* Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? no
* Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? Fish is not swimming properly. Alive, no external issues. Floating with current.
My goldfish isn't in control of how he's swimming. I have a net around him so he doesn't get pushed around by the filter current.