Betta Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Update

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Olympia 
#1 ·
Wow I haven't posted in a while. I had school and exams and stuff so.....here's an update. Not much has changed. Sprocket is still healthy and thriving. I just did a water change today actually. So anything new with you guys here on the forum? Tell me everything. :)

#2 ·
Betta Splendens is native to southeast Asia were it inhabits large bodies of water with low oxygen during the dry season they are forced to spend a little time in puddles were most die of many factors because of there territorial behavior the most aggressive Bettas are kept and bred the domestic stock originated from the fighter so the wild are calmer domestic have also been crossbred with B.Imbellis and B.smarginia males can not be kept with each other females in large tanks with lots of cover with at least three females breeders breed them in small bowls to maximize profit, B.splendens has a minimum of 5 gallons because exercise and cleaning also there ability to breath air they are kept in air they live shorter lives in bowls ad bowl keepers brag about how "Long" there Betta lived a well care Betta can live 7-8 years and 10 is not unheard of some idiots do not want to here the truth pet store have made a fortune on others stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.