Hi, so uhm just to give you a history of my tank;
- it's a 5.5 gal tank with marineland filter with a heater on 78F, also heavily
planted with gravel. They eat blood worms once a week, and tropical flakes twice a day. I changed my water 100% once a month. I add 1 tsp of aquarium salt per water change. I haven't tested my water yet. My fishes are approx
a year old and still look the same since I got them.
- I had a male betta with 4 females and it was successful. I decided
to add one more female betta fish and a week later my male betta fish died.
But I'm guessing he died because of swim bladder because he was bloated and constipated. When my male died, I added 2 new females and it was still a successful sorority. A week later, bluepee died (female). After bluepee's death I added my other male Jufran. I noticed him being sick after a month (june). In mid june, I noticed 3 females acting sick so I did daily dosage of melafix and did 30% water change after 7 days. Another week passed and 3 females died (plakamon, crystalmoon, jerrylinda). They died unexpectedly. Plakamon was bent upwards when i found her body. Jerrylinda wasn't bent at all but a part of her body (scales) looked smooth and white. And crystalmoon wasn't bent.
Also, I'm worried about my other 5.5 gal tank because I put jufran (malevt) in there (for 1 week) because I wanted to seperate him from the death tank. In my other 5.5 gal tank jufran started getting more and more sick, so i put him in my hospital bowl with a dash of aquarium salt. and he died 3 days later.
So far I have 3 females but 1 just died right now... and this is how Saturnmoon looks like :(