Hi. I need some advice and some questions answered about hospital tanks. What I want is for my male betta to be healthy again and pretty again. A few months ago when I was new to fishkeeping I thought a 1G bowl with weekly water changes would be fine for bettas. Since then I have learned more and have upgraded to a 10 gallon heated and filtered tank that is cycled. I plan to use the 1g bowl as a hospital so as not to harm his tank mates. Unfortunatly the fact that I upgraded doesn't fix the damage done to my betta. While he was in the 1g bowl he developed really bad fin rot, ich, and his eyes turned black. I already medicated his fin rot although his fins are still ragged. So my questions are:
1. Is there anyway to fix his ragged fins and completely heal him of the fin rot?
2. What is the best way to heal ich?
3. Is there a way to fix his black eyes?
4. Would i be able to do these all at once or only one at a time?
5. What should I do to prevent ich in my 10g tank?
6. I'm not sure if he has swim bladder or not but if he does how should I fix that?
7. Is there anything else wrong with him that you can see in the photos?