Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Old 08-30-2015, 10:02 PM   #1 
Do I really Need to Invest on this Approach?

I am about to market my aquarium fish shop online. I am also thinking to ask the help of an online marketing company on how to drive the right traffic to my site, and to make sure that my website is encouraging every visitors to get interested in inquiring for the product & services that we have. It's kinda simple, but I have a few questions. How can a company make it work for me effectively. Do I really need to invest on this approach? If you have any idea, please drop me a comment about it. Thanks!
dreamingpulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 12:43 AM   #2 
Are you starting your own site or listing on a platform? I sell online and personally I think paying for help comes down to "laziness". I don't mean this in a bad way! You can find all the information about SEO and marketing all on your own, but it takes a buttload of time and effort. Or you could pay somebody who already did all that and can help you immediately. It all depends on how much time you can/want to throw into this.

I wish I could have paid somebody but I was too poor so had to do it the hard way ;) even a " online business or marketing for dummies" type book is a good start.
Strawberry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 01:10 AM   #3 
Weather or not you hire a marketing company depends on how much you already know about it. If you have the knowledge then you should do it yourself. If you do not, then a good marketing company is the only thing that will help you stay a few steps ahead of the competition.

When I ran my web hosting company the majority of my clients were commercial graphic artists. I could always tell which of my clients hired a marketing company and professional sight design team from those who did not.
Mousie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 10:21 PM   #4 
Starting from scratch. Or should I have used one with a template or something? I have my hands full with some personal stuff so I want someone to handle it instead.
An acquaintance of mine has WebMarketing123 helping her out. I'll check out their prices and if I can afford it, I might go with them.
dreamingpulse is offline   Reply With Quote