Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-16-2015, 01:09 AM   #1 
MeredithNa

Uuuurrrggghhh. Everything seems to be going wrong

Well, not wrong. Expensive.

I work at a place where I only get enough hours to make ends meet and have a little bit for fun. I'm not starving but it hurts when I have a bill.

Anyway, I got my paycheck from the Easter break and as you can imagine, it was a lot smaller than it normally is. No great biggie as I am getting really good at keeping my food bill down, just no fun for me. And besides, my biggest food bill was my yoghurt and now I have a yoghurt maker, as well as getting my fruit and vegetables delivered (much cheaper as you aren't tempted to buy anything you shouldn't) I am doing pretty well. But as annoying things come in 3s, I just dropped my laptop and smashed the screen. I'm just waiting for something else.

Meanwhile, I was cleaning hair algae out of one of my tanks, and as I was doing so, the light fell into the water. I got it out quick so no problems. Thankfully. I found two tiny red cherry shrimp today as well! I watched Garry eat one.
I also found another FOUR damselfly larvae in the tank too. :-O

Anyway, hopefully my stepsister's husband can help me out with my laptop. If not, off to pay off my laybuy!

Anyway, as I said, not wrong, just expensive.

Last edited by MeredithNa; 04-16-2015 at 01:10 AM. Reason: I accidently swore. :-(
MeredithNa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM   #2 
Mg13

sorry.. :(
Mg13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:17 AM   #3 
Pumpkin

I can totally relate. Well kind of, since I don't work (I'm a full time student). But my dad works to support the whole family (4 kids including myself) and my mum doesn't work. My dad makes less than average, we are barely getting by. So there's not really any "extra" money to have fun with or even to fix things around the house (like our fridge which is basically falling apart haha).

But yeah I do understand, I hope things can get better for you. :)
Pumpkin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:57 AM   #4 
indjo
TFK Moderator

Sorry to hear that.

"Not wrong, just expensive"??? Now that's an understatement.
Dropping your laptop and light are things going wrong.
Planning to buy a 500 dollar laptop but then spending 700, now that's not wrong, just expensive.

But yeah, tight budgets can make your head spin, especially if something goes wrong.
indjo is offline   Reply With Quote