Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #31 
MollyJean

Yeah my brother ended up with Corrin in his room because he finds a fish calming.. now he wants Bettabettabetta in his room and honestly.. I don't mind. But I still have to take care of them, lol.

I'd love one in my bedroom.. and maybe one in the bathroom.. but hubby says no, lol
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #32 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MollyJean View Post
Yeah my brother ended up with Corrin in his room because he finds a fish calming.. now he wants Bettabettabetta in his room and honestly.. I don't mind. But I still have to take care of them, lol.

I'd love one in my bedroom.. and maybe one in the bathroom.. but hubby says no, lol
The bathroom? Men don't like people starring at them when they are doing they're thing (Poop and Pee )... xD
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #33 
MistersMom

bro, neither do women lol... my dogs ALWAYS just feel the need to go potty with me, its like 'can you 2 shoo? please?' lol.... i guess since we watch to make sure they poo and pee, they feel the need to return the favor? lol
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #34 
Htennek

Location: Somewhere between rage and serenity.... if I am not there, then I must be in the coffeehouse chat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
bro, neither do women lol... my dogs ALWAYS just feel the need to go potty with me, its like 'can you 2 shoo? please?' lol.... i guess since we watch to make sure they poo and pee, they feel the need to return the favor? lol
Dog: Come on lady!! I ain't got all day.
Htennek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:12 PM   #35 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
Rofl. Very true.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:17 PM   #36 
MistersMom

Lol.i know right? .-. goof-nut dogs... i guess thats what i get for naming one noodles.
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:42 PM   #37 
weaver72

Some of my friends don't understand either.then there are those that I educated and turned them on to betta's the more rescues the better and i love My dog and My cat but share them with my husband.My bettas are all mine just the way I like it
weaver72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:05 PM   #38 
Arashi Takamine

I'm lucky my mom and dad get it. They spent a lot of money on fish meds and we still keep it around just in case something happens to Lulu and he needs treatment. We got like a betta first aid kit in our fish supply drawer. My mom doesn't even freak out now about water on her tables when there's a happy fish wiggling at her. Just yesterday she hauled me out of bed because she noticed something was wrong and it was thanks to her he's still around and making bubble nests.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote