Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-04-2012, 05:35 PM   #1 
hulxter

Smile Meet Lady and Cookie Monster

Hello,
I have had two betta fish for about a year and a half, but I just registered as a user here today. I thought I would introduce myself by showing you my two little friends.

This first picture is Lady. She lives in my kitchen in a 5-gallon tank. She is very active and extremely friendly. Her hobbies include: wiggling excitedly when someone enters the room, eating Hikari Betta pellets (her favorite), jumping for food and nipping fingers.

This second picture is Cookie Monster. He is a male Crowntail Betta who lives in a 10-gallon tank in my living room, right next to my sofa where he gets plenty of attention. His hobbies include: reclining on leaves, hiding in pond grass, and eating Omega One Betta pellets (or anything that wiggles in his tank). He is rather camera shy. I will try to post a better picture in the future.

This last photo is a picture of Cookie's tank. Both Lady and Cookie have heated, filtered water, driftwood, leaves and plants. They both came from a store where they were kept for a long time in little cups, so they are very content with their homes, and I am proud of my little friends and their tanks.

I'm looking forward to sharing and seeing what everyone has to offer. Thanks for looking!
hulxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #2 
Bettanewbie60

Hi and welcome to the forum! I love your bettas names. They both look like they are spoiled, and I love how you told us their "hobbies" lol!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote