Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #11 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiceMM View Post
Wow what a beautiful boy! What a terrific find! I snuck some until I came to the conclusion I had a problem. My family just smiles now and laughs. Then they say well your paying the water bill! Hahahah
Thanks Candice! Yeah, when hubby saw him he said, "NO more"! But then he just said, "I love you" and smiled like he already knows there will be more!
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 08:44 PM   #12 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettanewbie60 View Post
Thanks Candice! Yeah, when hubby saw him he said, "NO more"! But then he just said, "I love you" and smiled like he already knows there will be more!
Hahaha well if they love ya then that's all that matters. My boyfriend just laughs at me. But the great thing is I gave him one of my fish that he loves and he decorated the tank. Now he wants bettas from aquabid lol. Uh oh I created a monster. We will grow into old crazy Betta hoarders lol.. (I don't mind)
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #13 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiceMM View Post
Hahaha well if they love ya then that's all that matters. My boyfriend just laughs at me. But the great thing is I gave him one of my fish that he loves and he decorated the tank. Now he wants bettas from aquabid lol. Uh oh I created a monster. We will grow into old crazy Betta hoarders lol.. (I don't mind)
Ha ha ha! Well, we just adopted out third dog yesterday too. Today hubby says, "It feels like we live on a farm here" ha ha ha...I also have a feral cat that lives on my porch...and now, of course 5 bettas!
Old 08-04-2012, 09:18 PM   #14 
AquaNinJa

DANGGGG triple B deserves another B... BEAUTIFUL!
AquaNinJa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #15 
TuckerLove

I have 14. 5 came from Walmart, 6 came from PetSmart, 3 came from local pet stores.

Most of the ones Walmart sale, are red and blue around here. Thats it. Eddy & Gilbert were bought from a out of state walmart that had a TON of colors. I wish I had that many colors around here. In 2 days, I went to 3 Meijers, 4 Walmarts, and 3 local pet stores, and they all had just RED and Blue. So annoying, since I already have those colors. lol
TuckerLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #16 
jeremywadejunior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuckerLove View Post
I tried to hide my 14th Betta from my dad...that didnt work to long. He found it within 30 minutes of being home.
Haha I'm about to "hide" a betta from my family too! There's one at the pet store that I can't leave there! Wish me luck! Any "fish hiding" tips? ;)
jeremywadejunior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:34 PM   #17 
OrangeAugust

Very pretty!
OrangeAugust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:36 PM   #18 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaNinJa View Post
DANGGGG triple B deserves another B... BEAUTIFUL!
Thank you so much! I was so happy to find him! And dang is right...we must both live down South!
Old 08-04-2012, 10:37 PM   #19 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremywadejunior View Post
Haha I'm about to "hide" a betta from my family too! There's one at the pet store that I can't leave there! Wish me luck! Any "fish hiding" tips? ;)
I only managed to hide him in the car when I stopped to see hubby at work...I let on when he got home that I got another...he had to look around the room before he spotted another tank lol....he's cool though. He knows they make me happy! Good luck!
Old 08-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #20 
Bettanewbie60

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuckerLove View Post
I have 14. 5 came from Walmart, 6 came from PetSmart, 3 came from local pet stores.

Most of the ones Walmart sale, are red and blue around here. Thats it. Eddy & Gilbert were bought from a out of state walmart that had a TON of colors. I wish I had that many colors around here. In 2 days, I went to 3 Meijers, 4 Walmarts, and 3 local pet stores, and they all had just RED and Blue. So annoying, since I already have those colors. lol
I've notice our Walmart puts most of the Crown tails in the front, so I always look way in the back for that ONE different from what I already have...I've been lucky. I hate promoting the big "W", but I can't seem to leave them there either.