Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-06-2012, 10:31 PM   #1 
TrevorB22

Need help upgrading my Bettas home

Alright so I bought my first betta 3 weeks ago, since then I've bought 2 more Bettas and have developed quite the addiction anyways I currently have 2 of them in the Aqueon Betta Bow 2.5 and one of them in a 1 gallon Marina cube betta kit and so far it's fine but I would really prefer to give them a better home something where all 3 of them can have a good amount of space anyways if anybody here can share there setup or a good fish tank for me it would be really appreciated thank you.
TrevorB22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #2 
katrina89

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorB22 View Post
Alright so I bought my first betta 3 weeks ago, since then I've bought 2 more Bettas and have developed quite the addiction anyways I currently have 2 of them in the Aqueon Betta Bow 2.5 and one of them in a 1 gallon Marina cube betta kit and so far it's fine but I would really prefer to give them a better home something where all 3 of them can have a good amount of space anyways if anybody here can share there setup or a good fish tank for me it would be really appreciated thank you.
if money is an issue, you could always get a kritter keeper on bigalspets.com they have a 2gallon for 5 sutin if I'm correct and that would be a sufficient set up until you can spend the money on another 2.5 mini bow( i want one for xmass... one of my guys is in a 1.5g right now.. haha
katrina89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #3 
TrevorB22

Alright thank you I'll have to check that out, money isn't too much of an issue right now I mostly just want them to have a decent amount of space I'd like to have all 3 of them in a tank with spacers but I just want to review my options and see what other people with multiple Bettas have done
Old 08-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #4 
Sowman

I would recommend maybe a 15 gallon and divide it 3 ways. I got mine at Petsmart on clearance with everything for $19. 5 gallon per betta is plenty of space,
Sowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #5 
TrevorB22

Thank you for the tip, lately that is what I have been thinking of doing Except I have been looking at 10 gallons, but even that I'd like them all to have a good amount of space 15 gallon would be about perfect my next question is would you have any advice on a good deal for a 15 gallon? And also how strong of a filter should I get for a tank like that?
Old 08-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #6 
starrlamia

look on sites like craigslist for used aquariums, so much cheaper!
You could also look for a local aquarium society.
starrlamia is offline   Reply With Quote