I ended up replanting the tank. I didn't like the look, I felt like some of the plants weren't planted right, and my dwarf lily was in the spot where I wanted my filter. So I removed the plants, trimmed the dead stuff off, and replanted. I have the filter running now. I think my plants are starting to adjust. The dwarf lily looks good I "think" as does my cabomba. In a few days I guess I will know if things are adjusting better, or if I'm going to have to remove plants. I hope my dwarf lily makes it, it is a very pretty plant. Once/if these plants get settled I'm going to get a few amazon swords to plant at the very back of my tank.