Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #1 
Pogthefish

How to divide a 20 gallon?

I have always been against dividing tanks, but I made an impulse buy... so yeah. Ima divide a 20 gal, but I don't want it to be permanent. because I might get a third later. I haven't actually made the purchase yet, so the betta is still at the breeder's place, but I will get it. I already planned it out. Also, will hard water make a hm's fins curl like the vt's? Its my snail tank.
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #2 
Myates

DIY dividing style #1

DIY dividing style #2

Just make sure it's tight if you wish not to use the glue.

As for curling.. it may make it a little curly on the ends, but not like a VT's.. the dorsal for an HM should be wide/broad, unlike a VT's which is more pointy. I haven't personally seen an HM yet with the same type of curls, or really curly for that matter.
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:46 AM   #3 
Pogthefish

Ok, thanks. I was trying to do something easier than that, though. It is really only until I get the new tank and get it cycled. Any other ideas?
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote