To breed or not to breed, that is the question.
Three of my new pairs are under conditioning. I just want to prepare them for breeding.
Everything is still up in the air to breed or not to breed because my wife has a problem with to buy or not to buy a second house. If we buy a new house, it will be 800sf bigger. I will have a full-time fish room. If we buy a new house soon, then I may have to delay breeding. My wife can not make up her mind to buy or not to buy a second house.
I also have a problem to move or not to move. I was thinking about finding a teaching (chemistry/biology) job in Houston TX. If we move to TX then it is not worth to buy a second house now. TX house is big 2-3 bigger than and also 2-3 time cheaper than Seattle. Teacher salary in TX is almost the same as in Seattle. Living condition is much cheaper.
If we stick 5-10 year longer in Seattle, then it is worth it to buy a house now...
So many question, but I am thinking about convincing my wife go ahead and buy a second house in Seattle. Since her parents are old and they are Seattle. I think we will move to Texas in 5-10 years after the parents are gone, which is much easier than for my wife to move.
Well if in the next few days we decided to buy a new house, then I will wait to breed my pairs in the new house and have beautiful baby bettas for sale by May and F2 generation by August.
To be cont....