Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #11 
PaintedOaksOki

I know what problems this fish has, and know how to treat them, I just thought I'd double check and make sure I was doing things right.
I could go take the other fish there, who has a gill problem, where his one gill is inflamed, and looks like he's always flaring with that side. I don't know how to treat it, because I've never heard of it, there for, I do not plan on getting that betta.
PaintedOaksOki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:57 PM   #12 
MistersMom

BASEMENT we are all tried of your ignorance and selfish self, we dont want you bettas especially if you advertise by being mean. you need to just leave people alone about how THEY WANT to rescue fish, if it died, then so be it, but you dont need to go around flaunting your ignorance and selfishness, we dont want to see or read it, all your doing is making people angry, im going to report you, for lack of respect for a life, you dont have to do anything you dont want, but if we want to help a poor little guy in pain, even if he does die, then let us. your heartless and cruel, your going around telling people their bettas are going to die, or deserve to die, just shut up.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 08-11-2012 at 01:31 PM. Reason: profanity
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #13 
MistersMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintedOaksOki View Post
I know what problems this fish has, and know how to treat them, I just thought I'd double check and make sure I was doing things right.
I could go take the other fish there, who has a gill problem, where his one gill is inflamed, and looks like he's always flaring with that side. I don't know how to treat it, because I've never heard of it, there for, I do not plan on getting that betta.
\

im happy for you rescuing betta's your a very good person to take a little life like that into your own hands, and to try to make his life as happy as possible...
Old 08-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #14 
PaintedOaksOki

Thank you, MistersMom, reading your thread, Candice's and Leilei, threads kind I guess you could inspired me to do such a thing? I never thought of taking a sick fish into my own care before, until I came here of course! Well, I'm finishing up with my tank here so I can go get him! I'll show you guys so pics once he arrives!
Old 08-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #15 
MistersMom

yay! i hope it all goes good with him!
Old 08-11-2012, 01:15 PM   #16 
PaintedOaksOki

The vinegar is burning my cuts :/ lol
Old 08-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #17 
misty1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
BASEMENT we are all tried of your ignorance and selfish self, we dont want you bettas especially if you advertise by being an a$$ .... you need to just leave people alone about how THEY WANT to rescue fish, if it died, then so be it, but you dont need to go around flaunting your ignorance and selfishness, we dont want to see or read it, all your doing is making people angry, im going to report you, for lack of respect for a life, you dont have to do anything you dont want, but if we want to help a poor little guy in pain, even if he does die, then let us. your heartless and cruel, your going around telling people their bettas are going to die, or deserve to die, just shut up.

I agree 100%.
misty1477 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:31 PM   #18 
PaintedOaksOki

I must admit hearing someone telling you to let a betta die in a cup, in a cold petstore, on a dark shelf, doesn't sound to fun, especially when they are rotting... :/
Old 08-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #19 
MistersMom

vinegar ? in your fishes water!? O.o wont that kill them?!?!

and i agree too! and thanks for agreeing with my post lol
Old 08-11-2012, 01:36 PM   #20 
Sprinkles55

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistersMom View Post
BASEMENT we are all tried of your ignorance and selfish self, we dont want you bettas especially if you advertise by being an a$$ .... you need to just leave people alone about how THEY WANT to rescue fish, if it died, then so be it, but you dont need to go around flaunting your ignorance and selfishness, we dont want to see or read it, all your doing is making people angry, im going to report you, for lack of respect for a life, you dont have to do anything you dont want, but if we want to help a poor little guy in pain, even if he does die, then let us. your heartless and cruel, your going around telling people their bettas are going to die, or deserve to die, just shut up.
100% agree!

Last edited by Sprinkles55; 08-11-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Sprinkles55 is offline   Reply With Quote