Here is whats going on
I have a 55 gallon with tetra, gourami, and some random fish that has a few live plants
I have a 10 gallon with 2 male betta
I have a 25 gallon with some tetra and guppies
I really want to fix up these tanks and make them fantastic but I can't decide what to do
I have a 200$ budget as well
Here are the possibilities:
1. I can get 5 discus for my 55 gallon and move out the tetra to my 25 gallon.. but they wouldn't all fit so I would have to give them away or get another tank.
I would also have to get more plants and plant growers and a water testing kit
2. I could get a 5-10 gallon and plant it very nicely.. Make it stunning and get another betta... preferably one of those beautiful butterfly half moons from thailand.. but they are extremely expensive though I found one for 30$ (if anyone knows of a cheaper place please tell me)
3. I could turn the 55 gallon into a sorority tank for female betta.. but then I would have to do something about my gourami and theyre too big for the 25 gallon. I would also have to plant the tank.
4. I could also get a 10-20 gallon and plant that nicely and get some other fish.
5. I could also get a betta breeding tank and then get a really cute pair.. but I would have to get a new tank for both of them and then get a ton of gallon jars for the fry.
I can't decide what to do!!!
Its killing me
can anyone offer me some advice?