Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2012, 01:50 AM   #1 
bettafishfinnatic

school shopping!

ok so i didnt really no were to post this thread so i clicked on the most illegible one i could find.. im 12 and im attending kiski area middle school this up coming year..
so my questions are were are the best places to go school shopping?
what can i do in my dilemma? (below)
what time should i get up? (below)

im going on vacation to Myrtle beach and im leaving friday.. and im coming back the day before my school starts.. im getting really excited for middle school but im nervous about getting lost.. plus my beach house dosnt have wi-fi so i cant look up my classes
my other question what time should i get up and (or) go to sleep.. i normaly went to bed on a 10 pm to 11 pm schedule and got up at 7:30 am
but now in the summer i go to bed at 3 am and wake up at 12 pm
this year i catch the bus at 6:45 am and school starts at 7 am

so yep.. thats it. if you want to you can bring up other school-ish topics on here as well.. and in my book there is no such think as spamming (: any advice will do.. thank you very much -bethany from pittsburgh <3
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:10 AM   #2 
LebronTheBetta

Another middle schooler. Finally, lol. I'm starting middle school this year, too. But I'm 11. Hehehe. I think Staples or Target has some great stock. All I can say is that, be yourself. Don't try to act cool, you're cool in your own way. Lol. Oh, and there's those 7 classes. And then no recess. :( Middle school is so different. :I I'd go to sleep around 11pm if you really don't want to.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:19 AM   #3 
bettafishfinnatic

lol the thing of were i live.. i live like legit in the middle of no where.. im in the country, the out skirts of pittsburgh the closest stores are 2 gastaions 1 mile away.. there is a target however like 15 miles away down in delmont (a little shopping town) with a walmart and a super cuts and a cinema so thats only like 20 minuets for me (: thanks for the advice
Old 08-14-2012, 02:21 AM   #4 
kfryman

I'm 16 and a junior in high school... Anyways when I was moving into middle school/jr high I thought it was going to be scary. It was quite fun though. I remember talking with my friends about changing for pe lol. So sad!

Hang out with people who like the same things, I didn't have too many close friends, but now with people that share more interests it is great.

Class is much different, you only sit with a teacher for like an hour max and you see a new one, so it is more interesting then one teacher who you either like or hate. Also it gives more chances to meet more people.

Find your schedule out some how, go to a coffeshop or something and look. It will save you. I showed up to a class and it wasn't my period so it was pretty funny/embarrassing. Save your self the trouble.
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:22 AM   #5 
LebronTheBetta

No problem. I don't really like middle school. The past 5th graders are there and they... They're so annoying. -_-
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:30 AM   #6 
bettafishfinnatic

lol thanks my neighbor is 14 and is going to be like a freshmen this year she says that sivics is the hardest think in middle school..
i want a vera bradley to bad in the vera tote, in the pattern of happy snails lol my school goes from k-2 3-6 7-8 9-12 thats it
Old 08-14-2012, 02:48 AM   #7 
bettafishfinnatic

*bag sorry
Old 08-14-2012, 08:20 AM   #8 
teeneythebetta

Middle school was fun for me. It's not hard if you pay attention. Only the people who don't do anything screw themselves over. Haha. The nice thing is you don't get stuck with the same teacher all day.

I'm gonna be a high school sophomore this year
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #9 
bettafishfinnatic

lol thanks.. my friend is coming back to kiski this year and im really excited to see her again i havent talked to here in over a year! i am not scared at all..but you guys have any tips about how not to get lost in the halls of a new school that is gigantic compared to my school last year?
also im gonna try out for the volley ball team my dad is a ref. for the middle school and high school teams and i even got to practice with the high school team! of course i wasnt the only 6th grader there but i was 1 out of 5 that got invited to practice with them.. the coach even helped me with my stance and told me that i looked like a volley ball player! lol
Old 08-14-2012, 04:06 PM   #10 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafishfinnatic View Post
lol thanks.. my friend is coming back to kiski this year and im really excited to see her again i havent talked to here in over a year! i am not scared at all..but you guys have any tips about how not to get lost in the halls of a new school that is gigantic compared to my school last year?
also im gonna try out for the volley ball team my dad is a ref. for the middle school and high school teams and i even got to practice with the high school team! of course i wasnt the only 6th grader there but i was 1 out of 5 that got invited to practice with them.. the coach even helped me with my stance and told me that i looked like a volley ball player! lol
Did you go to the open house yet? My High school is big & they gave us a map lol.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote