Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2012, 07:24 PM   #11 
bettafishfinnatic

well.. the open house thingy is on the date i leave.. witch is on friday lol just my luck.. but they did show us around one day for like an orientation its not that big i mean i know were the gym and cafeteria are because the gym takes up like half of the school and practicing volleyball and the cafeteria is right behind the gym because they are connected..
i cant wait for the foods there because you get more of a variety like the salad bar which is new to the school and the soup kitchen and the BAKERY! i heard that there cookies are AMAZING!!! lol
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #12 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettafishfinnatic View Post
well.. the open house thingy is on the date i leave.. witch is on friday lol just my luck.. but they did show us around one day for like an orientation its not that big i mean i know were the gym and cafeteria are because the gym takes up like half of the school and practicing volleyball and the cafeteria is right behind the gym because they are connected..
i cant wait for the foods there because you get more of a variety like the salad bar which is new to the school and the soup kitchen and the BAKERY! i heard that there cookies are AMAZING!!! lol
Oh okay :) well I'm sure you will get used to it, like I said my high school is very big and I know my way around now, it dint take long.

Lucky! My school's food sucks. It's usually hardly cooked, cookies raw in the center and such lol. I pack a lunch lol.

Edit; I call it pop too since I'm from Ohio. :D I see you're in PA. once we accidentally drove to PA. lol
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #13 
bettafishfinnatic

also i get more of a drink choice too. im lactose and tolerant so i got to drink a 2 oz. carton of juice last year until the believed me that i was lactose and tolerant.. so this year there will be pop (soda), Gatorade, lemonade, tea, water... yep im officially excited!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #14 
bettafishfinnatic

well.. ya i guess alot of school have crappy food.. lol my old school had the meanest lunch lady EVERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 10:44 PM   #15 
dramaqueen
Banned

I went to 3 different high schools back in the old days. Lol The first one was huge. It had a junior high side and a senior high side so it was 7th-12th grade. The second one I went to was smaller and was 10-12th grade. They bated sophomores there. I bated that school but they did have a good curriculum there. The 3rd high school I went to was the one I ended up graduating from. It was even smaller than the second one. The second one had 2 cafeterias, side by side and one had an alla carte line and they had burritos on Thursdays so I would buy my lunch on those days. Also they had an open campus and I could go home for lunch every day if I wanted.
Good luck to you guys. Have a great year and study hard.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:05 PM   #16 
bettafishfinnatic

lol 3 different high-schools?!?!?!?!?! wow you have got guts (: my brother went to 5 different elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools... lol

the 8th graders seem intimidating though.. ): but i guess i will have to find my own way to become popular..
Old 08-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #17 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol I had no choice. We moved around a lot since my dad was in the military. The first one was here in Kentucky and the other two were in Colorado.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:28 AM   #18 
bettafishfinnatic

well.. that must have been hard for you and your friends that you made there):
i dont really no the feeling of losing a friend except for tiana but not 3 different times.. that must have sucked always being the new kid
Old 08-15-2012, 12:33 AM   #19 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yes, it did suck being new. I had a hard time making friends. I had a couple at the first one and 2 at the second one. We had a pond across the street from the second one in Longmont, Colorado and some girl threatened to throw me in the pond. I'm still friends with a few people I graduated with. They're on my facebook.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:46 AM   #20 
bettafishfinnatic

well thats better them nothing.. eww that would be really creepy if someone threatened to do that to me because i have a 1 1/2 acer pond in my backyard.. and i go swimming in it with the neighbor girl.. O.o what is the most popular brand of styles in ms/hs?