Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2012, 11:46 AM   #11 
myfavfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
You could get him a Betta Hammock, he needs something to rest and sleep on. Or if you get a silk plant he could rest and sleep on the leaves of that. Also something for him to hide in if he needs some alone time or to feel more secure would be nice for him to have just be sure whatever you might get has very big holes in it so he cant get trapped inside. Some people use a teacup but you have to be sure there is no soap on it and rinse it over and over till you are sure there isnt. He is very pretty love his colors and his tail !!!
hmm well, he likes to sleep around the filter (because there is some space around there and its his like hiding spot but idk if its good for him) and yeah i think ill get a silk plant and put it in the middle of the tank :) and thank you <3
myfavfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:15 PM   #12 
Bettanewbie60

He is beautiful..and I love your set up. I don't have heaters for my tanks yet, but I'll need them come Winter time. I live in the South so my tanks are steady between 78-80 right now.
Bettanewbie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:20 PM   #13 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Your very welcome just be careful where he is sleeping that he cant get trapped or get stuck. I plant in the middle of the tank would look awesome !
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #14 
myfavfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettanewbie60 View Post
He is beautiful..and I love your set up. I don't have heaters for my tanks yet, but I'll need them come Winter time. I live in the South so my tanks are steady between 78-80 right now.
thanks :) i live up north so its not as hot as down there in the summer. ill buy a heater when it starts to get cold again :) (which is soon :o)
Old 08-18-2012, 12:31 PM   #15 
myfavfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
Your very welcome just be careful where he is sleeping that he cant get trapped or get stuck. I plant in the middle of the tank would look awesome !
ok :) because when im not in the room (or i stay in one spot and dont move like sleeping or homework) he will go to the corner and rest or stay there. but once i get up and go across the room, he will swim out greet me c:

im trying to get a picture of him in the corner where he usually stays, but whenever i come close to his tank, he gets out of the corner and starts swimming around again :p *facepalm* but i think you get the idea :)

Tags
tank and tank care