Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-20-2012, 09:57 PM   #21 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcemistnv View Post
I can assure you I don't hate you.

I just don't think it was wise to buy another betta.
Lying won't accomplish anything, and doesn't make things better. You are dealign with an animal's life so it's best to always be truthful. Lying can be the deciding factor between making an animal die or live. :)

I spent $100 preparing for betta #2, so be prepared to spent around that much to make your bettas comfortable. Tanks can be cheap, until you start working on filters and heaters and water kits. I think if you can't afford a large enoigh tank with eveything, you either want to buy TWO tanks, maybe around 2 gallons so you only have to do two changes a week...

Otherwise it's going to be hard if you're still finding your betta ways, and have two bettas....
I accidentally lie sometimes, it just... pretty much comes out (I think I caught "you-lie-too-much-because-the-school-you-go-to-is-awful-and-your-friends-you-have-sometimes-lie disease...") also, I my parents said they have a divider and an extra tank, but I don't think they were sure... I sadly have to keep it in a store cup until I find it a good tank... saving up slowly...
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 09:59 PM   #22 
Alcemistnv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
I accidentally lie sometimes, it just... pretty much comes out (I think I caught "you-lie-too-much-because-the-school-you-go-to-is-awful-and-your-friends-you-have-sometimes-lie disease...") also, I my parents said they have a divider and an extra tank, but I don't think they were sure... I sadly have to keep it in a store cup until I find it a good tank... saving up slowly...

I have two sisters, one is 17 and the other is 11. The 11 year old has been doing lots of lying herself lately with me, and all it's done is get her in serious trouble. It's best to remember that on here, it's not the greatest thing to lie. Most users I'm sure won't like it, and also as I said, it can end up badly for you and your fish :/
Alcemistnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #23 
Alcemistnv

Also, how big is the tank that you want with a divider? You need at least a 5 gallon in my opinion.

Here are my tanks.
Buddha is in a 2 gallon bowl
Pudge was in a 1 gallon Kritter Kepper
And in the back is my $100 investment, which is the 5 gallon, which Pudge lives in now.

The divider worked until Pudge jumped over, and if Buddha was there, Pudge would have most likely been killed...

Old 08-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #24 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
I have two sisters, one is 17 and the other is 11. The 11 year old has been doing lots of lying herself lately with me, and all it's done is get her in serious trouble. It's best to remember that on here, it's not the greatest thing to lie. Most users I'm sure won't like it, and also as I said, it can end up badly for you and your fish :/
kay, I seem to have awful friends.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:06 PM   #25 
Little Leaf

Quote:
Also, how big is the tank that you want with a divider? You need at least a 5 gallon in my opinion.

Here are my tanks.
Buddha is in a 2 gallon bowl
Pudge was in a 1 gallon Kritter Kepper
And in the back is my $100 investment, which is the 5 gallon, which Pudge lives in now.

The divider worked until Pudge jumped over, and if Buddha was there, Pudge would have most likely been killed...

ok. King Dedede's tank looks like the one with the purple top, also, I'm aiming to get another one like King Dedede's for Equinox
Old 08-20-2012, 10:07 PM   #26 
Alcemistnv

oh, what color is the top?

That could help me find out the size.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:08 PM   #27 
cjz96

Quote:
Would it even be wise to do that many changes? Wouldn't it cause more harm than good? I was told something similar when I used to do 3-4 changes a week for Buddha's 2 gallon.
I have to do 100% water changes to a very sick betta I have. Instead of doing 100%, I do 50% in the morning and 50% at night. It is stressful, but not as stressful as 100% water changes. :)
cjz96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:10 PM   #28 
Little Leaf

Quote:
oh, what color is the top?

That could help me find out the size.
for what? I forgot because I was on another tab surfing the web
Old 08-20-2012, 10:12 PM   #29 
Alcemistnv

the color lid of Dedede's tank if its the same as the one Pudge is in the pic xD
Old 08-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #30 
Little Leaf

Quote:
the color lid of Dedede's tank if its the same as the one Pudge is in the pic xD
its yellow with a handle : (I like being sassy!)

Tags
multicolor bettas