Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-19-2012, 10:16 PM   #1 
Mo

Fry Foods!

I have a few Excellent Fry Foods for sale.. here is My list.

MicroWorms
Bio - Microworms are an amazing food for young fry. There is a theory that they cause missing ventrals but I havnt had this issue so I wouldnt worry about it. they have a high nutritional value and are very easy to cultivate successfully

Price - I have ALOT of this stuff so they are going cheap at 4.25 USD each Package with FREE USPS First Class Shipping anywhere in the US. Tracking Numbers can be purchased for an additional .75 cents.

Pictures-

Banana Worms

Bio - These are great beginner foods for fry. they are small and nutritional. I use these and all the other foods im selling with great results. They are very easy to setup a thriving culture and to cultivate successfully.

Price - They are 4.25 each. With FREE USPS First Class Shipping anywhere in the Continental US with NO tracking number. it can be purchased at an additional price though... of .75 cents

Picture

Walter Worms

Bio -
These are basically a different size variation of the foods above and they all combined together would be a great starter pack. this one by its self is very nutriional and a great first fry food for newborn fry. Its very Easy to cultivate and Grow Successfully.

Price - I have ALOT of this stuff so they are going cheap at 4.25 USD each Package with FREE USPS First Class Shipping anywhere in the US. Tracking Numbers can be purchased for an additional .75 cents.

Picture -

Vinegar Eels

Bio -
I love these little things. soo easy to care for and once you get the culture started... virtually no maintenance.. great for young fry and I love feeding them to my fry. looks like they love em too. lol

Price - T
hese dont grow as fast as the other cultures so they are a bit more. and they arent as easy to package. I think 5.25 is a reasonable price. the same rules apply as the other packages.. Free shipping via USPS first class mail, and .75 extra for a tracking number

Picture -

There are also Special Mixes aswell!!
X 1 of any worm Culture - 4.25
x 2 of any worm culture - 7.00
x 3 of worm cultures - 10.00
x 1 of worm culture and Vinegar eels - 7.50
x 2 of any worm culture and vinegar eels - 10.00
EVERYTHING - 12.00
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 12:15 PM   #2 
bettalover2033

When you say "mixes" you don't actually mix them together right?
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 03:15 PM   #3 
Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
When you say "mixes" you don't actually mix them together right?
no
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote