Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Contests
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-14-2012, 07:46 PM   #101 
magnum

Not sure if its safe either, but Im assuming if you only left it in there for the duration of the picture, it might be okay. If your concerned try reasearching it on google or something. Can't wait to see the tank though!
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:30 PM   #102 
laynisample

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum View Post
Not sure if its safe either, but Im assuming if you only left it in there for the duration of the picture, it might be okay. If your concerned try reasearching it on google or something. Can't wait to see the tank though!
:D I'll probably do it just for the picture right before my water change on Monday. I am super excited to see how Malcom attacks the decorations. Vicious little fish likes to attack all his decorations. Plants have been banned from his tank >.> I can't wait to get done cycling my ten gallon so I can put plants galore on Eko's side so I get the benefits of that on Malcom's side too. He shredded the java moss and marimo moss ball that I put in there with him.
laynisample is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:41 AM   #103 
RedRaz

I found this article that gives you some idea of what is safe and what isn't. I thought it was a good guide. Halloween Aquarium Safety Tips I will keep searching though for more tips and post them here. If that is okay to do?
RedRaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:54 AM   #104 
magnum

Quote:
:D I'll probably do it just for the picture right before my water change on Monday. I am super excited to see how Malcom attacks the decorations. Vicious little fish likes to attack all his decorations. Plants have been banned from his tank >.> I can't wait to get done cycling my ten gallon so I can put plants galore on Eko's side so I get the benefits of that on Malcom's side too. He shredded the java moss and marimo moss ball that I put in there with him
Hahaha, I don't have any fish that destroy there surroundings, but I do have one that see's fit to re-decorate his tank.

Quote:
I found this article that gives you some idea of what is safe and what isn't. I thought it was a good guide. Halloween Aquarium Safety Tips I will keep searching though for more tips and post them here. If that is okay to do?
Sure thing! It's great we have such a sharing community on here. Welcome to the forums, you'll love it (:
Old 09-17-2012, 10:14 AM   #105 
a123andpoof

Thanks for the awsome post raz!
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:17 PM   #106 
TwilightNite

This sounds like so much fun! This was a great idea a123andpoof! If I end up having enough time (and money) I will defiantly look into this! But I have question, Do I PM my picture or post it on the tread? I was confused because the instructions said post them here and DramaQueen said it would be a good idea to PM them, what should I do? Thanks!
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #107 
a123andpoof

I think I want them posted here. Since if this goes well I would like to do a christmas one I will try both ways. But I like the idea of everyone being able to see them as it just makes the thread a bit more fun.
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 07:33 PM   #108 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

I agree with a123andpoof it would be great to post them here so we can see them, cant wait to see what everyone comes up with, going to be so much fun !!!!
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #109 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I have been so busy with my contest I never even looked on here I am entering this is such a great idea!
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:54 AM   #110 
magnum

Cool! Can't wait to see your entry BeautifulBetta123 !