Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #71 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Its cool i'm actually only going into 7th grade my first year in middle school.
I'm only 11 but am turning twelve in a few days actually at the end of next month but don't tell anyone ;)
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #72 
LebronTheBetta

Oh, really. So you skipped a grade? I'm 11 as well but turning 12 next June. :\ Let's stay on topic, TTB would be mad if we were talking about school rather than what's going around worldwide.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #73 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Alright i'll pm you then ;)
Old 08-29-2012, 05:02 PM   #74 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
Oh, really. So you skipped a grade? I'm 11 as well but turning 12 next June. :\ Let's stay on topic, TTB would be mad if we were talking about school rather than what's going around worldwide.
Naww I'm not mad!! I can relate. You can continue the discussion here ;)
I'm 15
I spend all my money on pets... My parents don't give me money but every few weeks I clean this lady's house for money. But she hasn't asked me to clean for awhile so I'm kinda stressed out because I need money to buy cat litter!!
I have about 2 months worth of cat food but I'm still freaking out my bank account is literally down to $2. I might have to borrow some $ from my parents for litter.. But at least I will get some $ for Christmas.
Lol my Christmas present is cat food and litter (:

I'm a sophomore :P

Last edited by teeneythebetta; 08-29-2012 at 05:05 PM.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #75 
LebronTheBetta

I know, you told me. Or did you...? :P Lebron is basically what I spend my money on. Not much in the world that is not expensive and I would love to have.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #76 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I just pm you
Old 08-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #77 
katydidmischief

You guys are awesome--I had a hard time understanding the value of money when I was younger and I really have a lot of respect for the fact that you're putting your pets first. Bravo!
katydidmischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #78 
dramaqueen
Banned

I think the point most people are trying to make is don't buy what you can'tl afford. I agree with what Aus said awhile back about parents who let their kids have a pet but won't let them have the stuff they need to keep that pet healthy and happy.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #79 
SnowySurface

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydidmischief View Post
You guys are awesome--I had a hard time understanding the value of money when I was younger and I really have a lot of respect for the fact that you're putting your pets first. Bravo!
+1

When I was in middle school and high school I was spending all my money on anime and music. I didn't have my first pet until college.
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 09:46 AM   #80 
LadyVictorian

I am one of those people who can say....I have gone hungry, my pets NEVER HAVE. I have eaten mouse food from a bag before because grocery's were too expensive and my mouse was sick and had to go to the vets. That was back when I wasn't well off and lived alone paying all kinds of bills. I'd rather my pets had everything because honestly if I lost them I would be worse off. So long as they are happy and uplift my spirit I am happy. Thank god I moved back in with my parents and now live in a nice house where we split the rent three ways so I can afford luxury again...like ice cream o.o

But I have never understood why people do that. I would sooner cancel my phone all together and just have people email me than not provide for the animals i have. It just seems against ones morals to 'slack' or abuse animals. I mean I get it...I have owned animals that people never put time and money into such as mice, fish, and rats, but honestly any pet no matter how small and short lives ARE GOING TO BE EXPENSIVE. My mice easily had me paying hundreds each month for upkeep on their home with bedding, food, and medication for the one who had scared lungs and allergies so bad she needed steroids because her care was so appalling before I had her.
LadyVictorian is offline   Reply With Quote