Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-22-2012, 01:53 AM   #1 
bettafishfinnatic

living nightmares!

Again, sorry guys I have no where else to post this thread..
So my family and I areare here in south Carolina for a week Saturday to Saturday and we are staying in this house where the ocean is in the front and the bay is in the back.. Its really amazing lol.. And our house is divided so that another family can also enjoy this island as well.. So both sides come with an elevator in the to haul groceries and elders and what not... So our neighbors have like 7 girls 3 like my age 2 younger and like 2 teenagers and.they all do gymnatics and so some of the girls parents didn't come they where just brought down by there friend because they have q competition this up coming Friday.. So like I was swimming in the pool earlier today with my cousin Joseph and all of the sudden out of now where we hear these blood curdaling screems.. Then we hear what's going on in a man's voice and they are running up the steps and freaking out and then we hear in a women's voice someone call 911 and give a phone now!
So I say to Joseph lets go find out what's going on.. So we get out and run over to there side and listen to the lady screen on the phone to the operator (she was histarical) my friends kid has her foot stuck in the elevator.. So here are me and Joseph just standing there trying to calm the lady and looking at the poor girl just hanging there.. And then she sees my aunt and dad and mom and like my family on on the top deck and yells can you help us we have a kid Stuck in the elevator.. So they rush down then the neighbors rush over we have my aunt who is a nurse and the neighbor who is a nurce and by standers walking past and everyone trying to call 911 and no body would send an ambulance.. So the one guy broke the elevator door open (because it aunamaticly locks) to try to help this girl (who is my age) and breaks the elevator and trys to pull her out (fails) and now I can see what they did they packed like 5 of the girls in there and found a way to keep the door open and make it move (its not hard to figure it out) so the girl must have put her foot on top of one door and the elevator kept moving up.. Finally the ambulance got there and I had to get in the shower because we were going out.. And they took her to the hospital and she came home with a few bruces and scrapes.. And worst of all a broken ankel.. That's it she got very very VERY lucky thank god but she can't compete this friday
My biggest fear is getting trapped and hurting my ankels in an elevator idk why I just get scared and always think about braking an ankle

So I guess tell me any horrific stories and your fears and " living night mares" also don't get upset if I don't answer right away again in on VK sorry if I sound rotton (: - bethany
bettafishfinnatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:55 AM   #2 
bettafishfinnatic

Ugh sorry for all of the mispells I'm on my cell
Old 08-22-2012, 03:04 AM   #3 
TheCrabbyTabby

Wow.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:47 PM   #4 
thekinetic

Me I lived a nightmare for 20 long years. The demon OCD had me for as long as I can remember. It was fear gone wrong, it was fear incarnate! It nearly killed me twice, once by my own hand, once it burned my esophagus to the point where I coildn't eat or drink. It was only by miracle that I survived. It has left me scarred emotionally, and I still have nightmares.

But I beat it in the end, and the fears I had to face are many. At one point it threatened to kill me, take my soul, and even condemn me to hell. All I had to face, you can see why I don't scare easily. But I'll tell you if you ever see me scared run, @#$%ing RUN FAST!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #5 
bettafishfinnatic

wow.. thats not creepy at all anyone else?
Old 08-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #6 
KcSaf

my biggest fear is spiders. they are creepy and disgusting and scary. one night im laying on my back playing a game on my ipod at about 11:00 at night. then, i feel something move across my face...(you can probably see where im going with this...) so i get up and go tell my parents who were rather reluctant to get out of bed to investigate. so they go to my room and i follow. they turn on the light, and there is this HUGE spider ON MY PILLOW. and i just explode in tears, it was truly one of the most horrifying moments in my life. i didnt sleep in my bed that night, and i probably cried for at least 15 minutes.
KcSaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:43 AM   #7 
Aus

I am a pretty fearless person in general. But this is what I am truly afraid of, to phobia-level:

- Drowning/deep water (I almost drowned as a baby - in a pool on a ship in the middle of the ocean, lol - and now can't swim well, because I am too afraid of the deep water in the pool to learn. I have found myself suddenly out too deep while swimming the ocean/rivers and panicked. Not fun.).

- Falling/heights (I fell off a hotel balcony as a child, which wasn't great for my health. I now can't tell left from right or judge directions well, and cannot tolerate heights at all, from a step-ladder to a plane. Or very tall escalators).

- Escalators (I have nightmares about my clothes/toes being mauled by escalators, and one job I had required me to ride the tallest, steepest set of escalators in the city. I literally was sweating and shaking every single day as I arrived to work).

- Dying in my sleep (when my health is bad, I don't sleep well as a result of this fear).

- Pumpkins (particularly the blue-grey kind, I have no idea why - but you can understand why I hate that Halloween has come to Aus. ><)

I am not afraid of spiders (except the kinds it's best to be afraid of) or snakes, despite living in Australia, lol.

Though I was trapped in a very small outdoor lavatory with a VERY large tiger snake once.
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:31 PM   #8 
TheCrabbyTabby

My fears.

Falling. If I am high up and feel like I am not properly restrained, or the area is properly secured, I have a panic attack.

Balloons popping. I absolutely can't stand the sound of balloons popping. It sends me into a fit of hysteria if I am so much as in the same room as a popping balloon, or balloons dangerously close to popping.

High Schools. I will never again set foot in a high school. The lawns and football/baseball field is as close to one as I feel comfortable doing. Too many painful, traumatic memories.

As for spiders and tarantulas, I love them. They actually do us all an awesome service by keeping the bug population under control. If the world didn't have spiders, we'd all be neck deep in bugs. BTW did you know you're always about 10 feet away from a spider?

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 08-28-2012 at 10:34 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:43 PM   #9 
bettafishfinnatic

wow! some bad, greatish fears! lol.. i have a few spiders under my bed i named billy, willy, and gilly lol.. i love swimming i go swimming almost every day in my 15 foot deep pond lol and there is fish, snakes, spiders, frogs, and some GIANT birds lol.. as for heights, i love flying but i do get scared of climbing on a latter to high.
my high school is right beside my middle school that i go to and we are the kiski cavilers and the football stadium is in a completely different county the baseball field is completely on the other side of the campus (we have a giant campus) and i have only been in there like 30 times for volleyball, science fairs, you know the usual stuff. i dont feel very comfortable on roller coasters i dont feel very safe on them as well

anybody else fell like sharing?