Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-22-2012, 02:19 PM   #11 
Laki

It doesn't get old. I joined this forum last May with Lakitu and I check it multiple times a day now! And I keep learning too. I love the world of betta keeping, and this is the best forum out there on betta care IMHO lololllllolololol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:35 PM   #12 
HopeNicholson

Oh im sure i'll be on here several times a day now! I even love just looking at the awesome pictures people have taken! Im going to have to borrow my brothers fancy camera sometime so i can get some nice close ups of Loki :D
HopeNicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #13 
Kitty Whiskers

Congrats on your 1st Betta! And welcome to the fish keeping world
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:20 PM   #14 
HopeNicholson

Thank you so much! Im so psyched! At night I always just want to get home from work and to my fish :D And until i get my 2nd one i just cant stop thinking about it and which tank and fun things i'll get for him. I spoil Loki so much, soon i'll have 2 awesome guys to spoil! :D Maybe even three if i get ahead of myself
Old 08-23-2012, 03:18 AM   #15 
CandiceMM

WELCOME ^^ You have a very pretty boy there! I am always so excited when new members get their first Betta, you will be sooooo hooked lol. Just know everybody on this forum is super nice and always helpful. You will learn so much on here, I learn something every day. But watch out the Betta bug bites and it bites hard. I have over 30 Betta's 10 which are in a female sorority and I just love them all.

BTW!! You need to get that mustard gas DTPK!!! I am a sucker for plakats and I would of snatched him up real quick.. Again welcome :)
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:50 AM   #16 
HopeNicholson

Its amazing ya know.....the betta types i didnt like at first are now the ones i LOVE (Plakats/Crowntails/etc). And im so so so excited to pick up that mustard gas DTPK, im gonna try my best to snatch him up tonight. Fingers crossed that hes still there, cause my friend has been so busy with dog training that she might not have been able to set him in the back for me. Its alright if hes taken (i'll probably grump and mope bout it for a day though lol) cause im sure i can find another awesome betta. Hes just too pretty though!

ALSO Heart Breaker is such a heartbreaker! I absolutely adore him! :)
Old 08-23-2012, 10:13 PM   #17 
HopeNicholson

My 2nd fish is here!!!!

My friend came by my house after she got off work surprised me with my 2nd fish today! His name is Heimdall and hes a Double Tail Plakat. Until i go to the store tomorrow to get him a nice cozy tank hes in Loki's little transfer/travel tank for the night.

When i came back home tonight from hanging out with my friend I watched him and he was very slow moving and didnt wanna come off the bottom of the tank. But only 15 minutes later he's already getting used to me and is swimmin all around the tank. I was SO relieved cause i worried something was wrong with him.

Also he has ADORABLE blue lips! :D Im so happy I finally got him, cant wait to spoil him as well!
Attached Images

Old 08-23-2012, 10:33 PM   #18 
Goldie2nd

awesome first fish is so spledid!
Goldie2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:39 AM   #19 
Laki

Wow, SO happy the second one is with you! look at that color! He'll get more vibrant when he gets used to you but yes!! Congrats!!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:05 AM   #20 
athenr3134

ive been told to not do a divider because it can stress out each fish and never put female and male in the same tank with or without a divider unless you want to breed them. thats very important and male and male can't be in the same tank without a divider or they will kill one another! remember these fish are semi fighter fish!
athenr3134 is offline   Reply With Quote