Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #11 
Goldie2nd

Yjanks Lilyandquigly some people jumnp too fast lol but is ok is good to have people care for my fish even if is just from a forum :)
Goldie2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #12 
LebronTheBetta

Oh, OK. :D That's much better. Good luck! I just don't want fish to be in that size "tank" for a permanent home. ^^
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:32 PM   #13 
Goldie2nd

I'll take the pic of they soon to be new home once I get them in there in about a few more weeks.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #14 
Goldie2nd

Yeah I get you Lebron
Old 08-23-2012, 03:05 PM   #15 
farmgirl598

They are GORGEOUS boys! I just got some new ones, too....I ordered one from AquaBid, and one from eBay. The Aquabid Betta arrived today. He is a GORGEOUS baby tricolor rosetail halfmoon and very healthy. ( I think I am gonna call him "TieDye"....Ty for short) The eBay fish arrived yesterday, and when I opened the box, you could have knocked me over with a feather. The seller had TWO bags in the box, one marked "FREE". I ordered a MARVELOUS marbled blue and white dragon fantail (probably going to be named "Phineas"), and the "freebie" is a very young, incredibly finned turquoise colored rosetail halfmoon! (I'm thinking of caling him "Nemo") I already had 2 veiltails. One red one named "Angus", and a blue/Purple one named "Dazzle". Aren't Bettas just the best? They have the coolest personalities and love to "play" with their people. Angus loves to play "chase the finger" along the side of his tank, and when I play the same game with Dazzle, he follows my finger, but flares at it. It's so cool!
farmgirl598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:12 PM   #16 
lelei

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmgirl598 View Post
They are GORGEOUS boys! I just got some new ones, too....I ordered one from AquaBid, and one from eBay. The Aquabid Betta arrived today. He is a GORGEOUS baby tricolor rosetail halfmoon and very healthy. ( I think I am gonna call him "TieDye"....Ty for short) The eBay fish arrived yesterday, and when I opened the box, you could have knocked me over with a feather. The seller had TWO bags in the box, one marked "FREE". I ordered a MARVELOUS marbled blue and white dragon fantail (probably going to be named "Phineas"), and the "freebie" is a very young, incredibly finned turquoise colored rosetail halfmoon! (I'm thinking of caling him "Nemo") I already had 2 veiltails. One red one named "Angus", and a blue/Purple one named "Dazzle". Aren't Bettas just the best? They have the coolest personalities and love to "play" with their people. Angus loves to play "chase the finger" along the side of his tank, and when I play the same game with Dazzle, he follows my finger, but flares at it. It's so cool!

YU got a "Freebie" omg..I need to see the pix..hurry..j/k I know yur exited..I am sooo happy for you..glad to hear they arrived safe..Whoohoo!!

Hello, Goldie, I love your lil guys, Your VT looks Green..ooh pretty..Just can't have one..they are too gorgeous..my betta fam is growing leaps..and ehh..yu know..up to 5
lelei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #17 
Goldie2nd

Wow cool a free Betta awsome!
Old 08-23-2012, 03:20 PM   #18 
farmgirl598

not sure how to post pics.....i know i've done it before....help!
farmgirl598 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:22 PM   #19 
lillyandquigly

that sounds pretty, did he give you the fish as a free cull? That's just awesome:D
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #20 
Goldie2nd

Thank you Farmgirl