Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #91 
prodrumernate

its our monsoon season,our humidity has been a little high for us,around 35% or so..rite now its at 38% during the rest of the year it gets no higher than 10% if that..mostly around 5% as u mentioned :)

wow id love to have a 250 gallon tank.ill get another 10 this afternoon.though i have no space for it..thats how my dad is about fish..no water changes.they grow the size of the tank.he was a manager at a pet store back in the early 80's.so cycling wasnt even known back then....lol 3 ft bettas.now those would be giants ;) u could sell them for hundreds easily..luckily my dad doesnt mind spending a few bucks on fish.he helped pay for a lot of my stuff when i lost my job.a closet would be a good fish room

ive got plants i havent even planted.been letting them float in my tank for a week.too lazy to wana plant them haha...and bamboo would be good to put in the 1 gallon.really makes an asian theme ;) u can use clay pots as hiding places.
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #92 
pyro fiend

lol yea well my 1g it sticks out for miles.. so id have to cut some plastic mesh so i can keep a mesh on top incase of jumpers... lol

but yea i wish i cld set up the 250 its HUGE -.- gpa had it made like 3yrs ago n let us use it wen out 75 cracked [tell ya what 75-250 is a huge leap lol] then mom n dad let its water drop n kill all fish cuz "they was tired of dealing with it" and took in basement =\ wish i cld use my closet as a fish room but it has a bunch of cloths in there.. and not mine haha -.- "i dont realy live here so i dont deserv my closet" lol only thing in there that mine is a trash barrel of bedding for rats -.- LOL i do have a 55 sitting outside. and the screen and some clamps r sitting here in my room. but i was hoping to use that for some sort of animal DX no stand either tho =\ i wana get 1 more 10 to devide it befor i go balls to the walls with npt's and big tanks lol.. my ultamate goal is have a tank like OFL she has a npt undevided with 2 males in it O: i think she has them in a 55 or 75 i dont remember. thatd be amazing tho =\ either wana do that or buy 2 males n like 6 female wild bettas and put them in a big tank ;P talk about interesting ;)
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #93 
prodrumernate

i went and got me 2 things of plastic mesh yesterday to make a divider..i can get my male out of the 1 gallon finally :)

jeez 75 to 250..thats like a cup going to a 25 or 30 gallon..u can swim in that thing.with the fish.i actually though about buying or getting a 50-100 gallon and only putting 1 betta in it.kinda a joke and to just see how it would react.and to have people be like wheres there fish?oh he is hiding rite now.etc....i would loove to have a 250+ gallon tank.but i need my own house first.i told my dad when i do have my own house.ill use the spare room and turn it into an aquarium haha..he even suggested building a house on a corner of a pond and the wall made of glass so u can see inside the pond.that would be awesome..

u might have some fighting going on with the wild bettas.but then again with all that space they may not care.hmmm..now that is interesting.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #94 
pyro fiend

indeed it is its like going from a little kiddy pool.. to the ocean lol its like BAM! lol

but idono i hear wild bettas can live in pairs with females and males. but idk how many males. but if its planted heavy or even put a divider in middle if all fails.. would be pretty interesting tho! [will now look on Aquabids for wild betta prices lmaoo] itd be like heaven :D
Old 09-04-2012, 06:36 PM   #95 
prodrumernate

i know.even my dad joked and said if i got 1 of mine even a 50 gallon it would be an ocean.they wouldnt know what to do with all the space..my female was like that in the 20 gallon hex.she couldnt stop looking at the sand and going in and out of things and every corner of the tank..

i seen on aquabid yesterday and the cheapest i seen was like 15 bucks for a simple wild betta.even seen some for 80 bucks.i was like wow.80 bucks.i think u and i should put some in the wild in the states(home made pond) and then turn around and sell them for that price..haha
Old 09-04-2012, 06:43 PM   #96 
pyro fiend

haha well.. i dont think we can make a pond there.. 112deg 250days of the year but i just looke dsome duos of girls were 5 but u had the 35 shipping -.-

haha ikr the new girls in a 1g and soo pretty i cnt wait to put in more plants and see them all go nutzo!
Old 09-04-2012, 06:51 PM   #97 
pyro fiend

we cant**
Old 09-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #98 
prodrumernate

haha i know exactly :)ill move to Hawaii.its closer to the weather they like.that will work ;) i just setup my molly tank yesterday..i added the new live plant i just had sitting in my other tank..
Old 09-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #99 
pyro fiend

lol yess!! lmao nice nice im bout to go to petgo soon i hope n get a 2nd plant.. also i bought bett bulbs a week or so ag ones starting to spout i can see it =] so happy :D :3
Old 09-05-2012, 06:02 PM   #100 
pyro fiend

new girl.. BE JELLOUS!! [the one just got yesterday =D]
Attached Images