Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #121 
pyro fiend

no look in pic looks like he ate some of his top tail :P but if i tilt my comp looks like its clear from finrot :P

and yay i win :P oh i can send a couple naked ones down with the others ;)lol most r byos and will get huge ;P lol but tbh if u get a hamster.. make sure to handle it befor buying it. petstores r bad about biters :C and skittish hammies :(

i just got 50 bucks cuz i helped a buddy set up his pool. get the next 100 next week. but i think ima head to petco and buy 2 plants. a 2-5g and a big male king/dt ;) some more food n save rest for more creepier pets ;)
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:02 PM   #122 
prodrumernate

oh haha i see what u mean..its just the way his fin was when he was swimming..and its the color of his fin :)he is fin.other than a little tear now in his fin from a fake plant during last night he is perfectly fine ;)

oh i decided to name him Rain..for many reasons.1 my girl likes korean actors.1 korean actor i like is Rain..and then when u said the other day u name urs due to their colors...mine is like a rainbow.so im like cool works out great :))

also the cup he came in says he is just a double tail..but to me and looking on the petco website.he looks like a halfmoon double tail...can u verify that or any1 who would know for sure?

haha....my dad would love that ;)i had a hamster bite me at a pet store.i dropped it rite when he did.then covered my finger so a worker wouldnt see..i use to have hampsters.but havent owned 1 in about 10 years.

thats kinda what i did the other day.well helped some1 move and made 100..i was happy..i want to go to the petstore now.but its raining outside and has been raining for hours.a light rain here is like a hurricane in new orleans..tons of water everywhere now...

i wanted to get a king when i got my double tail.but im like i dont exactly have room for him rite now.maybe once i divide my tank into 3 i can :) i think they r like 12 bucks here though..but they are huge.im like holy crap thats big betta.if i get 1.ill name him prince ;)
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #123 
pyro fiend

hahaha prince XD i wana find a double tail king so hard :( i thnk there 12-15 here depends on tail. ik hmpk was 12.99 -.-

uh i cnt tell make him flare for a pic n ne1 cld tell u :)

haha yea me2 i set up his pool for his kids. he works 7 days a week 10-11hrs a day l8ly and hes like "bro u wana make some money" i was lik uhm.. -swirls finger in ear- did i hear you ask if i want money?! lol he told me his kids are whining they want this pool i helped him find put up but with him n his bro workin 1 hr away and not being home 12-14hrs a day. they have no time.. hes like you get it set up and running. ill push some money your way. im like alrighty. set it up a day or so later filled it up for him and got everything running he seen it n was like 'uh that ground was unlevel' i was luke oh rly? i didnt notice the 12in holes every 2-3ft lmao i used some spare dirt to fill in hes like 'u did all that?' i wa slike yup sure did. just so the kids can play lol he said hed give me 150bux for it im like nah man its good hes like no u saved me alot of work and im good for it lol im like alright wont argue with free money XD

so think ill head to petco get 1-2 ferns/swords. maybe get a 5 gal [tho hav spare drum so dk yet] and look at there kings :) then go petsmart n look :3 the new petsmarts pretty cool. the employees dont know jack but some hot chick keeps ringing me up n flirting with me ;D bwahaha XD... i dont think thats the reason i keep goin back tho =| ok maybe it is that and the healthier bettas XD
Old 09-07-2012, 01:40 PM   #124 
prodrumernate

the kings are on sale for 10 bucks now..awesome..there are no different kings at my nearest petco.but the website says they have double tail.though i wasnt paying attention much and might have picked 1 up and not realize it.

haha some1 else had said to make him flare to find out..i may put him closer to my other male and see if he will flare.only bad thing is my phone camera is so slow.he might not be flaring at the time i do it,

wow awesome.i had that happen before when i helped some1 save 60 bucks on a computer.they gave me 60 bucks bcuz i fount them 1 for 40..(im extremely good with computers and web servers) i told them no but they forced it on me.tried to put it in my pocket and wouldnt leave me alone about it haha.so im look cool ill use it for gas money when i went and got the pc for them....heck u deserve it though u did all that extra work.. :)

bring me with u..my dad has the car.i can only walk.im not walking in the rain...i get wet enough from the aquariums as it is ;) oh i know ur going there to check out the girl.id do it also.i just wouldnt let my girl know im doing it haha..shes the jealous type.and ur rite.the employees dont know anything at all..i called a manager 1 day bcuz the woman was telling a couple to let the tank run for a week then add a fish.i wanted to freak out.i walked over and stood there listening shaking my head.

thats the day i got my oto replaced,came home and it was dead.i live half mile away..and i drove my dads car.plus i take back streets to avoid lights.then when i got my double tail.i fount 2 dead bettas in the cups.gave 1 to the employee.and then second 1 i put in her cart..i will say petsmart does take better care of their bettas.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #125 
pyro fiend

ima try find a hmdt or a king crown [that would be prince ;)] maybe even a big black king ;p name him uh.. shaq? maybe obozo[obama diss] :P lmaooo

lol well the animals are so terribly kept at our petsmart they had little russian tortises in a like 10g im like D:< </3 noo :( they was mixing up species that dont belong togther.. my heart.. went fragile :'[ they had huge ass fantail goldies the size of baseballs for 20 and softball for 30 some lady was looking at them and guy said "o yea you can just use normal tap water. yea and you can put any fish in here with them itl be fine.." walked up.. it was a manager im like WTF NO!! so i interupted.. was like dude.. shut up this is how it goes... lol told the people about how you realy keep them and how to cycle a tank n exc exc. and they was like oh wow you know alot! do you work here... im like no i just actually CARE [louder voice] about my reptiles and fish and think they deserve what they NEED not to die to make someone a few bucks... manager walked off.. i was lawling soooo hard.. then the chick seen me little later helpin another lady worker with rat.. she was diggin the pyro ;) she just kept staring ;) good thing im single haha sadly no phone so even if i had the balls to ask her for her number.. i couldnt DX

foreverAlone :C lol
Old 09-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #126 
prodrumernate

lol shaq...awesome...id like to see which u choose..

i want to start a petition against the stores and make them hire people with knowledge and proof or to train these people/have care sheets on hand and everything as proof or to refer to like a site like this.its a shame these animals,especially fish and reptiles get treated like that and dont last long.i told the manager here they need to hire people who actually know what they are doing..i was furious.

i have a phone.but its shut off.i use it to international txt my girl..well when im working.when im not working.doesnt matter bcuz i can use my pc to do it or the app on my phone :) i know she was digging u.she like oh an animal lover.hells yeah :) now all u need to do is make like betta and spread them fins and win her in ;)
Old 09-07-2012, 02:12 PM   #127 
pyro fiend

aaaaaaaaaaahahaha omfg nate youv got me roooolin! lmao spread them fins and win her in aaaahahahahahah thts too duckin punny hahaha h thats great XD but i will indeed let you see my choice :) it may take a day or so im hopin to get a 2.5 or 5g and then paint the back if hes not black so i can see better nd it looks cleaner. hed also prob be sitting by rats for now dont wana scare him by those big boys faces trying to see him haha XD may put him in the 1g drum bowl tho. just for now :) well get a 'colors now' and 'nigguhs settled in check out them fins!' pics lmaoo

yea they do hire ppl who know how to train.. the trainable animals [only dogs] lol
Old 09-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #128 
prodrumernate

lol haha duckin punny..its kinda like saying tig oh bitties.haha gotta remember that 1...i was going to get a 2.5 gallon since they are small and cheap and thats all i have room for..but want to have my fish in cycled tanks so when i finally go on a trip my dad doesnt have to do much cleaning while im gone for over a month..especially sicne i have 3 10+ gallon tanks already setup.though i could cycled the 2.5..

oh thats a good idea..painting the back black so he will show up more.i want to get backgrounds but dont want to pay 10+ bucks for them..

hahaha ur right..only ones that know what they are doing is the dog trainers..u have a point there..that would be a good joke to tell if some1 complains like i did about the employees...
Old 09-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #129 
pyro fiend

indeed it is a good joke tho i thnk the trainers just watch animal planet to learn ;) lol

yea paintings amazing most ppl do black but even better go to walmart find a 1g or 1/2 g ucket of paint that was a fail and there cheap as dirt :P iv seen oranges greens tans :P could do a gray or something you never know iv seen 1g pain go for 10bucks but the messups for 2 ;p i thought of doing that with my 10g's but i was like naaah i only have 1 color of paint in my house and its like a putrid olive green o.0 lol

ya duckin punny i was gna say f word but dont want banned ;p but if i go anywere for a long time ill be screwed.. i dont go on vacations anywho so im ok :P my family dk nethng n no1 will feed my snakes [tho they can fast for long periods] and no1 will touch the rats but me n aunt and shes lil slow so i dont want her trying to clean and loose a rodent or 2 =\
Old 09-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #130 
prodrumernate

haha i know rite..and u know animal planet isnt going to give much info about taking care of an animal as to how it is in the wild.

thats too expensive for paint.though i think it would be cheaper than if ur actually buying aquarium paint.i have some paint here i use for my aquarium.it was like a dollar for a few ounces of it.i made a little hut.but never put it in my tank.though 2 of the bottles if not 1 would be enough to put 1 or 2 coats of paint on a 10 gallon or smaller.

i wasnt even sure if we can curse on here or not.though i dont do it much i still do.and every1 here im my apartment complex curses like a sailor...im only going on vacation to get married and meet my girls family.well its not so much a vacation bcuz while im there ill get dental work done since its like 5 times cheaper there than here.i can pretty much get everything i need done for about the price of 1 tooth here.thats about the only reason ill be there so long..but now i dont vacation much.maybe camping once or twice a year locally..

that would be a good job some1 can go into.snake sitting..its going to be hard for u to take care of them being in school...haha dont want ur aunt doing it cause shes slow..though makes sense.id rather not loose a rat or 2 and the next thing u know ur walls are full of them,,u would be Willard then ;)