Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-10-2012, 03:55 PM   #141 
prodrumernate

trust me i wish my camera was working at the time.id have tons of pics..that would be good to see though having the pics on here...lol haha,i want to post a picture of me,,just havent ever done it yet..and lately been busy..

lmao haha pyro...u put a disclaimer there then head every1 towards me..haha...note to self,if i am to receive complaints...pack bags,hop on next flight to south east asia..lol
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:09 AM   #142 
pyro fiend

asia? why not south america? its cheaper ;P hahaha

and yea i hear ya iv been kinda busy too lol but i feel lil bad i put the hmdt in the 20. none is other colors coming in he looks lil turqoise but its been so cold and one of my wondows is open a hair.. i prob gta shut it to get best results :C seeing how it was like 37deg this morning -.- [tho room was warmer n the water was slightly under 70(like a sliver) but still!] but flashfire [the blue n red cambdian] is now a purple in his old 1g lol hes hating it XC but my only tank bigger then 1g atm tht aint the npt is the 10g n the orange guys in there :\ n the small tanks stressed him out too -.- picky ass beta fish ur lucky i saved you from the cups!
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:28 PM   #143 
prodrumernate

i have friends in south east asia ;) and its actually very cheap there.i use to live in mexico for a while. :)

im sure being in that 20 and it being a lot of water its colder and takes a while to warm up...i just woke up this morning to feel and see the temp was at 71..i was shocked.it doent get that low unless its winter here.i didnt realize it was already that cold there..i dont remember it getting that cold that fast.of course ur up higher than where i was at..i miss the snow there.just not driving in it.i hated driving in it especially at night to go to work.

lol haha...picky as bettas indeed...we save them from these little cups..and all they want is more and more room..y not divide the 10 gallon for the both of them?i actually need to divide my other 10 gallon to house the female betta thats in there plus my female molly.the male mollies keep harassing her...and she should be giving birth anytime now.i wanted them all to help "control" the population since no1 seems to want them and i surly dont have room for them..though 1 died the other day...still have 7 left and can really only house like 3.

his colors might not be showing due to the cold water...id throw maybe a heater in there in the room to kinda warm it up.as soon as i seen my temp this morning.i shut off my a/c
Old 09-11-2012, 02:51 PM   #144 
pyro fiend

nah its not too terrible in here. its just my room has leaky windows.. n it wa slike 37deg outside. so im not too worried. i do have a few heaters.. but 2 of them r broke and will boil the water [no lie it broke ne of my thermometers it put some water so high.. its only a 10-30 heater or so and i twas in a 50.. n it broke the therm -.- ones so old it dnt have numbers so gta adjust it every day according to the temp :\ actually bigger water holds heat better takes longer to cool down ;p thts y we bearly used heaters in out tanks at moms even 60deg in house those wld be like 80deg in tanks lol

from looks of it the hmdt is also a blue n red cambodian [what my luck.. wana trade?;P] and i may not even get to go to the expo </3 sucksville!! idk im thinking of buying a 75g now.. or a few 10s n make stand for 55and some for 10s n make 55 a plant nursery [if someone teaches me how cut them right]
Old 09-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #145 
prodrumernate

i knew the more water the longer it takes for a temp change..i dont have heaters in 2 of my tanks nor thermometers.i was a little worried when i woke up and notice the temp so low..but they all seem to be doing just fine..haha u dont want a cambodian?they arent too bad ;)

oh heck id go to the expo anyways ;) if i so had the room for a 75,id get 1 in a heart beat.would be alot easier to maintain than 2 10',a 20 and a 2 gallon..and have room for my mollies for sure..how to cut plants rite?
Old 09-12-2012, 12:03 AM   #146 
pyro fiend

no nuthings wrong lol just hell look kinda like flash =\ but mines a hm so HA ;p

idk how make perfect offcuts for aquatic plants. i do sorta know how to for ome plants but not a aquatic one to make the cut grow in another tank..

id love to go to the expo. but the truck willt ake 60 in gas to get there and back.. that SUCKS my fam wnt wna take tht much out to giv me a late bday present lol.. we was gna try take my gmas car.. but there is thi festival in town this weekend. and mom aint asked gma to take the car.. if she is gna be at festival sunday im fked.. if not i may have a chance.. we dk yet mom thinks gma will say no cuz gmas gta go church.. but i rly rly rly wna go.. if i cnt.. ima just blow the money and expect to go to the november one.. but i wont hav any money for nov one :\ cuz id of used most money [tht they didnt kno i was gna get lol] but from being sad not being able to go id of waisted tht money on crap.. then id have no money come November =\ id love to get a 75. but itd be too tall to devide it alot for ev1 to get like 10g lol theyd get like a 4in wide side lol tht wldnt be fun to watch :( cuz its like 14 or so deep i think :\ so itd suck royally to watch them lol -.- id personally rather take care of a bunch of small tanks if i lived were u did lol only thing id hate.. is deciding who to watch XD
Old 09-12-2012, 02:15 PM   #147 
prodrumernate

some of my plants break and i just plant them back down.seem to grow fine..could try a google search or youtube.i know there has to be vids about it..i need to check into it myself..

atleast ur close enough to go..even if i had the money to fly there..wouldnt have a ride or a place to stay....well maybe a place to stay for a few days but not a ride...only if there was some quick way of getting money and not have to spend months working..i live in a small 1 bed room apartment and the a/c goes out constantly.when i sold my car i used some of the money to buy a window unit..if not for it id be sweating all day...now if i had a house here.it would be great for tanks..ive got about enough room for a 5 gallon.which would sit next to my 2 gallon under my first 10...too bad i didnt have the money for a bed where a tank could fit under it..that would be awesome..

but it does get hard deciding on who to watch.tanks spread out everywhere...though when i sit on the love seat to work on my ps3...i have them kinda surrounding me so they all get attention from that..
Old 09-12-2012, 02:55 PM   #148 
pyro fiend

lol i still live with fam sadly :\ i hav 1 girls in 1g's a biy in 1g and the 20g in my room. the 10g with goby and orange boy is in living room :P moving room around today the orange guy may be coming back in here if i move the room right.. depend if this dresser i got is solid enough for it or not :P i aint moved my room around for it yet so aint checked it.. i dnt think it is to :C i wana divide the 10g and put goby in the 20 but id have to move hmdt out for a while :c lol bout move 50g outside so idk wat ima do with anything nemore i cant decide i love fish but hate having to check the levels in bigger tanks [5g+] XD
Old 09-13-2012, 12:36 AM   #149 
prodrumernate

dont worry i too live with my family.well actually with my dad and now step mom whose from the philippines.my dad had to copy me and get a girl from the philippines also ;) i havent owned a really big aquarium...even then checking my 2 10's and the 20 gets tiring after a while.though they are all cycled already.im just concerned bout the 20 having 7 mollies and 4 rosy red minnows and a preggy molly due any day now.when i seen a 50 gallon on craigslist.im like dad if i got that i could put all my fish in it and save room etc..of course he didnt want something that big in here...

but it would fit behind my bed and act as a futon back..so either way it works out..he said no..hmp...i want more fish ;) i want an aquarium store.i finaly have a hobby that gets me out of bed and makes me happy.and i cant get more.though i already have 16 fish and 2 snails.but could use more ;) we sshould so get our own place,and fill every wall and surface area with fish..,buah ha ha..do u live near any rivers or streams or lakes or anything like that?that would be a good place to get plants from and practice on cutting them etc.having the 50 outside.u can house the plants there to quarantine and take care and see how they do..i wish i had here.id go get me some free plants.all i have is cactus and shrubs ;)
Old 09-13-2012, 12:44 AM   #150 
pyro fiend

i live like 5 blocks from the missouri river. but its verry poluted here. alot of banks are full of trash still from rly bad flooding last yr =[ and no plants XC only plants our ponds n river have.. r trees XD

lol i want my walls filed with snakes. i love having snakes and fish.. but fish rquire so much mor money to keep.. plus the annoying filters at times DX snakes r nice n quiet.. i wana get more reptiles but fam says no only fish -.- fish require more work imo. i mean i feed snakes ev week for one ev 2 weeks for other. spotclean when they poop and pee[its a solid usually lol vry odd] and thats bout it. i love lizards can watch them all day.. same with fish but fish need soo much work -.- parameters, levels. not to mention the electricity to run all the things lol XD once i get my place ills tick to rats and reptiles i think. maybe a few fish to watch XD