Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-13-2012, 12:50 AM   #151 
pyro fiend

oops i lied.. we also have algae.. thats technically a plant :P

Last edited by pyro fiend; 09-13-2012 at 12:53 AM.
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:07 PM   #152 
prodrumernate

well heck and it being so cold there no plants really gonna survive rite now.would have to wait til spring and summer to go look for some..paint gills on a snake,put little water at the bottom of a tank.and say the snake is a fish,,,problem solved ;) call it a slim knife snake..viola u got another snake/fish and yall r happy ;) hahaha..that the only plant we have here is algae in our canals.unless i go to a man made lake here then i can probably find a couple plants.but drive over 50 miles 1 way for a few plants really isnt worth it ;) unless i go camping there again soon
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:17 PM   #153 
pyro fiend

lol yea here. not exactly the brightest waters. half the time i dont like keeping fish when fishing some of the lakes are so nasty lol. but no plants at the river at all. all that debris. and that heavy current. all you find there is bull frogs and trees XD sometimes a dead fish. bout all :P
Old 09-13-2012, 11:24 PM   #154 
prodrumernate

oh that must be exciting...dead fish...awesome.atleast u dont have to worry bout trying to kill them before u eat ;) put a tree in ur tank.that would look great haha..but atleast ur near a body of water.all i have is a canal,,,tons of fish in it though.caught a channel cat and a yellow bass in it not long ago
Old 09-13-2012, 11:26 PM   #155 
pyro fiend

nice nice i just fot bak from wm a hr ago 2 new additions =] both big girlz =o
Old 09-13-2012, 11:48 PM   #156 
prodrumernate

oh really?and they still sell fish at walmart?i havent seen fish in any walmart for a while.though the walmart closest to me is surrounded by pet stores haha..what colors r urs?
Old 09-13-2012, 11:52 PM   #157 
pyro fiend

well one girl is blue and green it seems. tho once i picked up the cup her colors faded quick. the other.. im not totally sure same thing happened. ones bout 2in others pushin 2.5 maybe even 3 [DANG!] she wont stay close to the side to be measured :C lol they are both in 1gs atm XD one had virticle lines. so i snaped her up she looked pale peachish in color but might be stessed colors [shrug] also hm is a tealish color kinda cute with a blue trim and red fin

bad news fro toda also. idk if it was goby or the orange betta.. but half the oranges fin is missing form his tale its white like it was torn :C i hope he dont die :C im bout sell goby cuz now im scared was him :C
Old 09-14-2012, 12:00 AM   #158 
prodrumernate

i thought when they have vertical lines it means they want to mate..hmmm maybe im wrong.i dont remember now...i like the sound of the colors...when u get the chance upload some pix...

oh thats not good...fin nipping maybe?u have them in the same tank together?
Old 09-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #159 
pyro fiend

it does im just so tired i cant spell lmao thats the main reason i nabbed up 2. they r huge and because she had breeder lines :P

they were hes in a .75 tub now :C ill upload him in a min and wiel you wait here is the hm :3
Attached Images

Old 09-14-2012, 12:54 AM   #160 
pyro fiend

the bad tail ;'[ sry was busy reading and kept forgetting i had a pic uploading XD

this cldnt have been my 10g filter. as it has panty hose on it and is a verry low suction filter.. i also have no sharp points in my tank. sharpest points are the roots of plants burried in gravel :C so either him or goby did it :C and dragon gobys are filter feeders not predators :\
Attached Images