Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #201 
prodrumernate

haha lifting a lot of weight comes in handy though.im trying to gain weight.just taking longer than expected ;)

maybe i should have u help me choose and u can tell me what looks good on me..woops i mean what should go with my tank..i know my girl would love to look through that kinda stuff..

im going to do half my divided asian maybe both.it depends on how i feel at the time...but i too want to have a heavily planted tank..ive seen some great planted tanks on google.some that even look like a golf course.its nice..finding a betta in a heavily planted tank..haha..that would be fun.every1 ask.got any fish in there?yup..where?good like finding him/her

i understand bout not wanting others to think u sold bad fish..its kinda y im deciding to keep my mollies now..plus i wont know if it goes to a good home or not and dies a day later..mine r doing fine though in their tank...dont give up on the report spines.there has to be more there.try to office store again.i know they have them.but also if u want to spend a little more.michaels has some like it.they r poster hangers..a pack of 2.each 1 is 24 inches long.so a total of 48 inches..more than enough to make a few dividers.
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 06:48 PM   #202 
pyro fiend

lol too lae gave up :P im down to four sumthing lol and i was retarded and bought 2 plants.. ones a high light plant im thinking </3 it look sugly too a "compacta" from petco i seen alot of leaves n thought 'its prob like a anubia/sword' its looking like i aint -.- also bought a asian fern lol its floating in my tank.. the other things in a tub. the thing looks bad.. looks like a bunch of twigs =\ its supposed to be rly pretty tho and rly fast growing.. even grows pretty blue flowers o.0 but i dont evn got the right light over my tank atm -.- n there is like 7 sticks of tht plant -.-

but haha tht was a good joke ;p idk what looks good i wear what looks like same outfit ev day almost [evn tho its like 12 shirts and 4 shorts lmao
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:46 PM   #203 
prodrumernate

oh booooo....never give up..i too dont have the right lights for mine.and its causing major algae.hope when im working ill get the right lights.but 1 tank doesnt even have a hood.my hex tank..i got a lamp sitting behind it for light....i want the asian fern..email it to me ;) i noticed pet stores do a poor job of taking care of aquatic things.whats the name of the plant that has flowers?

dont worry.when im at home..i wear what looks to be the same.white t-shirt and blue basketball shorts..except 2 pairs of shorts have grey stripes and 2 others dont..but y wear good clothes at home especially when i get sweaty and dirty in them anyways :) though i need new shorts...
Old 09-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #204 
pyro fiend

well it seems they are both aquatic.. and asian ;) hehe <3 the one that blooms is hygrophila corymbosa 'stricta'

it is aquatic, but im getting mixed answers on light.. a bunch say low-high. but some say it needs ultra high to bloom wth :( lol

lol to late i gave up ima just plant my thing and put a boy in there. only 2 boys atm. may put my most agressiv male with my sorority, someone elese here did it. she/he bought 4 fem n one grew a beard ;) but it also helps ease the agression. soon paparazzi [hm's name for the day/week lol] will be in a 10 alone. and i think he will like it :3
Old 09-20-2012, 10:23 PM   #205 
prodrumernate

oh i like those.i may get some now :)

u can research online about it and find out for sure..

i can only imagine how the females will react with a male..id be keeping a very close eye on them and have bowls/cups ready incase 1 has to come out..oh i know he will like the 10 alone.1 of my girls loves having the 10 to herself.well other than the oto and snails in it which she doesnt care.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #206 
pyro fiend

lol you leave a male in there with cupped girls [4+] and then after a day or 2 let the girls go, he will be too busy playing referee and his agression is supposed to go down :D idk who on here does it i think 2 or 3 ppl. but its kinda kool to think of it like that :)

yea they are awesome. i could send you one of the stems lmao ;p i got like 5 in my package for 5.35 =] the furn tho is 1 plant =\

ya hell love it i just gota get runners befor i can start it tho :\ but a few ot thease flower plants may go in it :)
Old 09-21-2012, 01:17 PM   #207 
prodrumernate

heck if u do it let me know how things go.i may try it.and if it doesnt work out for me..i can easily make more dividers for my tank..either way it works out :)

wow thats expensive for a plant..but im sure its worth it once its planted and growing :) i can only imagine how much ill spend just to get a heavily planted tank.might be something ill do after i get back from my trip..

now im wondering if i should make 1 side of my divided tank heavily planted with lots of driftwood...hmm wonder how that will work.though it has blue gravel
Old 09-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #208 
pyro fiend

lol ig the flower depends on the gene i seen pics of white ones o.0 if you keep it trimmed its a nice betta plant tho lol ig if it fowers a bunch of leaves fall out =\ its worth it imo. i got 3 argintine swords for 5bucks[tho was like 6 n i planted most together to look good]. 3 amazon for 5bucks im just waiting on runners lol. also waisting on anubia to grow more plants ;p so i can cut and replant the flowering one i can cut as many times as i want and replant lol its a stem plant ;p i can get 85 plants from this 5buck tube lol but if i get any runners from a sword ill give you some =] tht is if u dnt hav thm yet :P

lucky waving dividers in my face like that -.- lol
Old 09-22-2012, 12:42 AM   #209 
prodrumernate

i never really thought about cutting my plants.maybe i sjould so i have more.plus some of mine are growing out of the water bcuz they have gotten so tall..i need to look up how to cut them...hopefully once im working ill go buy a few more.even see if this little fish store half mile away has some..

haha try looking for the report spines again.and then u will have some dividers..its so nice having dividers.im able to split my tanks up.. ;)
Old 09-22-2012, 04:28 AM   #210 
pyro fiend

how bout you give me the binders ;p im out of money atm i just bought some pill deviders so i can raise superworms :P now i have 25cents XD till i bugg my budy down he street in a few hrs n try get my hundred :P

well only stem plants grow tht way so idk wat u got ;p but may be worth a try. i usually watch dustinsfishtanks on youtube hes amazing with dirt tanks and with npt's in general :3