Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #221 
prodrumernate

working.next week ill be even more busy..got us working over time...haha i died but came back alive ;) im like well im sure pyro wondering what happened.maybe i should awake from the dead ;) haha...

it could be not enough light or it needs some fertilizer to get it started..

i still havent gotten around to cutting my wood yet..its been sitting on the arm of my love seat for like a month..i have a saw.have the wood..but too lazy to do it..i dont really like plants floating.unless its the lily pads or something like that.and if not for working.id have a weird sleep schedule.ill even sleep 4 hours.stay awake for about 6 hours.sleep 4 more.that kinda cycle ;)

i have hot glue.i was making decor for my first tank.and hot glued everything together.tho i never put it in my tank..i was going to hot glue it myself.but was like..naaa for a few bucks i can get the suction cups.and have plenty still to make more in the future.it works,my males cant get thru it :)
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:02 PM   #222 
pyro fiend

meh i gave up on dividers lol cldnt find ne hot glue only glue i had found was for plastic modles.. n it dnt cure the same as silicone lol i chopped up a broken 10g's bottom trim to try n make one and thought of cutting glass off but it broke the tip off my knife wiel trying separate the glass's -.- so i said skrew it. my broken 10g thts got ducktape over some cracks is now my trashcan haha better then holding substrate like it was doing.. lol

i knew you died. ev1 in all like 7 posts i was in seemed to die one by one. n u was only one alive and you left meeee :'( </3 lol iv been bored for a week!!! lol

man you should just cut that wood n get it over with. or ask dad to cut it for you lol find a jigsaw or circ saw. itd be so quick and painless lol as for my seed im hoping to get a light today one used for npt's :Pit should encourage tht seed to grow faster it is growing a lil i hnk i see it starting to separate o.0

i love those sleep scheduals lol v even been on one for months on end where id sleep for 2-3 hrs wake up n be wide awake. play a game or watch a few movies [bout 3-4hrs] and sleep another 2 or 3 then wake up for 6 hrs. go sleep for 4. lol is nice its like you only nap you dont sleep ;) iv been rly sick n been on like 20hr sleep sceduals -.- i hate it atm :(
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 01:21 PM   #223 
Aus

Why not just buy a 100 gallon tank? >>

Please do not bake the rocks, though. Some rocks will explode under that kind of heat, which ofc can be really dangerous. They'll be fine with a bleach rinse.
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #224 
prodrumernate

oh booo...just keep swimming :) u can make them...better than breaking ur 10 gal.but hey it has a new use now..so either way it worked out :)

once i get use to working etc.ill be on more.now this week i work 9 hours a day.its over time.so im glad :) then it takes about 45 mins to drive home from work on 2 separate high ways...wish i had a helicopter.only take a few min then ;)

my dad wouldnt cut it.when he gets home he is tired..he works 10 hours..i have a jig saw.just dont know ehere its at..my dad decided to put it in storage..as to where it at..yeah ill never fine it..its buried deep somewhere.but i do work on them at work....i should take a customer unit,bring it to my car.cut it.run it back inside and work on it :)

it may just take a little longer for that seed to grow especially ur room is a little colder.unless its heated...

in a way i like schedules like that when sleeping.only bad thing for me is i get stressed doing it for some reason plus i dont have my own room.so i sleep rite in the middle of the living room...i too hate the 20 hour sleep..i do it when very very tired.kinda like im getting lately..come home and attend to my fish tanks.make my lunch and breakfast for the next day..and my female molly is still sick.so gotta change her water everyday..still been doing it..
Old 10-01-2012, 08:25 PM   #225 
pyro fiend

the seeds in a tank with a heater. i think the light cant get to it.. iv officially decided im taken downt he 20g.. not perminant. just for the time being till i get a nice light to grow plants. ima set the 10g up in its place. idk if i wana use sand [ill have to wash new sand in old water] or gravel [dif bacteria.. i wna wash it cuz tht orange betta was in it b4 idk if he had nethng o.0]. il use it for plants otos and the hm. till i get 2 more girls then for the sorority =] itl also allow my plants to grow better and itd make my tank look... not so empty o.0 lol

thtd be smart! do it tomorrow ;p use a knife or rubber bands to mark were cuts need to be lol

awe well at least you wont have babys any time soon :\ still suckish tho
Old 10-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #226 
prodrumernate

it would have to be either the light or nutrients in the water.though ur other plants r just fine.could be just slow sprouting bulbs...thats it.ur fired..u gonna take down the 20g... ;) i like sand...i thought it would be hard to use..but it not.i have large grit though (30 grit) so its heavier and doesnt get sucked up as easily a the finer sand...

that is a good idea on marking the wood..i have rubber bands lying around...i think ill do that.if i have a chance this weekend..gotta work on the car..it just about wont get up and go anymore.plus sealbealt is bad.many things..

thats true...my molly has gotten a lot better..but i get the feeling no more babies..in a way its good considering i have no place to take care of them at..no room for a big tank..and i still not get my first pay check grrr..i get paid weekly..now im going on my 3rd week..no pay check.. supposedly ill get it monday..and im exhausted.working over time this week.on 2 cycle engines.im sore
Old 10-06-2012, 02:45 AM   #227 
pyro fiend

OH LORD HE LIVES!! lol

yea i took it down. i was retarded and uprooted the plants befor chasing the otos.. luckily there fat lil tummies against the wall made it easy to find them last n smallest one took FOREVER!! i was retarded thinking ooh the dirt wont murk up the tank.. dang thing looked like chocolate milk -.- lol my swords roots were sooo thick and sooo long had to cut them a bit to replant them. i added like 2in of sand [washed ofc]to the 10. figured itd let the plants root better then if id of used the 1in of blk n white gravel [plus i u said ur otos dnt like ur gravel n i always found mine in the sand.. did one of yours die? i see u dnt have both in sig now :(] lol im hoping the light will grow thease seeds cuz i left a bit of spots bare for them. one side of my tank.. jungle. back is kinda bare but the stem are growing back and should be nice n thick. but the right side under and behind the driftwood.. pretty bare lol if they sprout i should have one heck of a time finding anything lol

wow gay id demand at least a company check. 3weeks without pay.. thats LOCO!
Old 10-07-2012, 12:56 PM   #228 
prodrumernate

hope u didnt try drinking it when it looked like chocolate milk ;) i never seen my oto going to the gravel.always on the glass or decor..nor my snails go to the gravel...im sure the plant will grow back in time..my plant r when they were about dead...i actually need to divide my other 10g that has my female and oto and snaols,put my other female in my 2 gallon since i dont have much time to change the water..as well as move my female molly with the female bettas.hopefully they get along..

hopefully i get my check monday..then ill try to set up direct deposit uing thoe visa card from walmart :)
Old 10-07-2012, 07:23 PM   #229 
pyro fiend

what happened to hidekin? :C and haha i ay be getting 5 girls from someone on here free [pay shiping ofc] it looks like my 10 was a bit of fail ne of my argintine swords liiks kinda bad :C hopin ill get my money friday to get the bettas and a light for the 20h/55 ;P if i get the 55 up n runing tho ill need a new filter -.- and ill have to make a stand. but that dont bug me.ill have 80 bucks or so to waist lol as gna use it to buy a incubator for snake eggs but screw it tht can wait till next yr XD

the girls im gettin were a vt doubleT spawn so i can get 5 in a box and use 4 for sorority and keep one for breeding ;D
Old 10-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #230 
prodrumernate

he is fine..only 1 rite now thats "sick" is my female black molly..i will have to buy her a small separate tank.as any other tank she gets harassed badly.i spent all day cleaning my tanks out and trying to put the molly in with the bettas.they all attacked her.shes now in the 2 gallon as i divided my other 10 and added my other female betta.

wow that would be great to get 5 girls for free...if i get pain tomorrow.i plan on getting better lights myself.especially to help with the algae..wish i had room for a 55.that would be great.id pretty much put all my fish in it..

wow i bet they will look great..really really hope they all get along and dont tear each others fins up too much.they wuld go great in the 55