Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-10-2012, 08:54 PM   #251 
pyro fiend

wow youv had alot on your plate! and i dont just mean holiday turkey ;P

i myself have been doing nothing.. did get the 55 sold to my cuz he needed it for a snake and gave me another snake so i figured what the hell i get a snake he gets a tank he needs, win win situation lol my room i showever much more crowded due to the trade. my closet has free room tho ;P added 2 lil corn snakes to my colection that means 2 more tanks thankfully they dont need water in them so they can be set anywhere lmao

thats good your moving 15miles aint so bad. my gma drives that every day XD at least you can keep your job. i myself am still on the epic search need to put in applications again =[ may have a job in a petstore this upcoming spring tho :D
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #252 
prodrumernate

indeed.so much that i havent had the chance to post about my sick betta.she been sick for a few weeks.getn worse.so now im here and need help ;)

wow great.glad to hear u got rid of it..on top of getn something in return u want ;) if corn snakes werent so expensive and i had the room.im sure id get 1.tho i admit..im scared of snakes..well scared of snake bites.actually scared of being bit by any animal.especially snakes.ill hold them as long as some1 will take them out the cage for me and makes sure its calm.but only small snakes.my mom had 4 corn snakes.i use to hold them.

i do have a spare 20g reptile tank...hmmm..i make "good" money.have a little room for my tank...got a friend i know i can ask about snakes if needed ;) ill think bout getn 1 possibly.ur room sounds crowded.while im here making room.ur making less room haha..

15 miles realy isnt so bad.whats bad is having transmission problems.it takes like a half a mile for my car to reach 60 MPH...fully loaded 18 wheelers pass me up.so i drive the distance on the main streets.no more heavy traffic
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:14 AM   #253 
pyro fiend

corns?? expensive??? them and king snakes r like 20-30$ each at expos lol

yea my rooms pretty crowded lol i like the responsibility tho and the animals lol i hope to have the racks all built by this summer so its just bookshelvs of animals lol

still not got to work on that tv =[ but ill prob be getting a 5th snake by next month lol so hopefully i can build it for that lol still waisting money tho. but never on usefull stuff ;P lol

sry to hear about ur girl =[ my agressive male is getting sick too i think hes getting super depressed and wont even let me do water changes -.- put him in a cup and he goes skitzo and tries to jump then whe in clean room temp water just lays on bottom =[

*just laughs at your car*
Old 12-15-2012, 06:16 AM   #254 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Why did you name your filter sponge, Spongebob?
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:31 PM   #255 
prodrumernate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyro fiend View Post
corns?? expensive??? them and king snakes r like 20-30$ each at expos lol

yea my rooms pretty crowded lol i like the responsibility tho and the animals lol i hope to have the racks all built by this summer so its just bookshelvs of animals lol

still not got to work on that tv =[ but ill prob be getting a 5th snake by next month lol so hopefully i can build it for that lol still waisting money tho. but never on usefull stuff ;P lol

sry to hear about ur girl =[ my agressive male is getting sick too i think hes getting super depressed and wont even let me do water changes -.- put him in a cup and he goes skitzo and tries to jump then whe in clean room temp water just lays on bottom =[

*just laughs at your car*
for me they r..considering how much i know about them ;)

id have to agree with the responsibility part.and as before i was in deep depression.never got out of bed.but having to take care of fish got me out.and now im active and happy :)

ah yes i wondered bout the tv tank.forgot to ask ;) im deciding on getting a 10 gallon to start a saltwater tank..just not sure yet

it sounds like ur guy is also stressed.id keep him somewhere dark for a while.it always worked for me.

now my car battery died...i accidentally left the lights on earlier bcuz it was raining and a little dark outside.cant even go buy meds for my fish.its been raining past 2 days with only short periods of stopping
Old 12-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #256 
prodrumernate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
Why did you name your filter sponge, Spongebob?
just for laughs..my dad and i were joking about going with a spongebob themed tank.and so i decided to name it that ;)
Old 12-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #257 
pyro fiend

lol you think they r cheap.. i bought my female ball for 60. kinda pricy for a ball imo but she came wth a tank so i got her. i ended up spending 70 dollars to try and get her to eat.. haha she was so porly kept and underfed. i bought mice, froze and live. tried feed her my rats. i whent out and bought a gerble [wild cought balls eat these they smell like their natural food source] she refused it like 3 times. so killed it and gave to my male..bought a hamster thinking the new smell might intice her... again same thing.. someone i knew found a abandoned pinky bunny i payed like 5bucks for it to try and feed to her.. another fail.. i bought some little quail.. little chick..baby duck.. then she finally gave in... and ate a normal thawed out rat.. i was TICKED!! lol but my boy got to eat some unique foods pretty much paid 150 bucks for a girl who hates to eat and a few unique meals for the male -.- lol when i could have gotten a full sized female for 100 and a baby girl for 30 >.< lol

yea it does help depression lol but you can always be the lazy beta keeper. feed once ev 2-4 days never clean tank [gag] but i like having to do stuff for the animals lol iv been using shreded paper for my female rats just so i have to clean it more often [every day or 2 compared to once ev week or 2 with woodchips lol] i might have to try that hes in a normal spot ot to heavy traffic but maybe ill put him in the other 1g and like put him in a dresser drawer cuz with all these tank lights my rooms not dark now lol but they r red lights i think fish cant see reds [go off at night anyways tho] but hes happy at times but then just gets grumpy =[

yea i wana work on the tv but fam thinks i dont need it but i think i do i like to build and have fun doing that stuff lol

dang lol thats almost as funny yet sad as my mom left her trucks lights on wiel at wm a few days ago and we was in there for hours apon hours went to talk to some ppl then ate lunch then shopped [nice 5 hr trip] and we knew her batery was near dead.. we get done.. it bearly starts up.. we start to head home.. we hit a stoplight.. f&%ker dies.. haha i had to get out and push it to the side in like 12degree weather lol then i get in truck for min.. shes like ima try to start it.. it starts up fine.. got home n a frikkin batery cable was kinda loose -.- im like wtf!! lol
Old 12-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #258 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I am Naming my Anaibus Billy.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:01 AM   #259 
pyro fiend

lol naming your plants? o.0
Old 12-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #260 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

The anaibus is very special. Its rooting into the sand and its on Lava Rock.