Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2012, 03:19 AM   #21 
prodrumernate

at first i was but after cleaning i feel much better..oh thats not good.poor turtle :( i think it should be a rule that the people giving it away clean it or disinfect a little first or throw away
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 05:26 AM   #22 
pyro fiend

ya no doubt =[ killed my 100$ tortoise.. ;'( not a fair deal :( he had it in with one of his torts wen i got there n it seemed good health.. but ig neone can switch the healthy and sick animals around to make it look legit
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #23 
prodrumernate

i would go grab a turtle from a pond or ditch haha..that actually what i use to do..i need to make sure i clean my stuff really well
Old 08-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #24 
pyro fiend

i did that already. im the proud owner of a 6in midland painted turlte :P female ;P and a 9.5in red eared slider girl [sum1 cought her n left her on her back to die thinking she was a snapper:( ignorant morons :( my painted was cought on a bluegill hook and corn XD needless to say.. she still loves corn O.O lol
Old 08-27-2012, 10:43 PM   #25 
prodrumernate

i use to go fishing in the sewer ditches by my house in lousiana and would catch ells and snappers,had a few box turtles i would catch walking down my street.my friend here has several turtles.he dug a hole in the backyard of his apartment and filled it with water.he had a small tank like a 20 gallon or so they were in and needed more space.i cant have turtles here,surly not enough room and cant afford to take care of them..lol a turtle that loves corn.atleast its fairly cheap to feed :)
Old 08-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #26 
pyro fiend

>:O if you find a boxie under 3in you should msg me :D id pay to have it shipped :D

and yea.. he loves corn, carrots pelots and dead fish.. he is scared crapless of live fish lol XD

n haha im puting my 10in grl back in wild soon i was makin sure she was ok. but shes healthy now and im being eaten out of house n home ;p lol but the painteds gona stay here in my 50g breeder till i dig a pond or buy one next spring :P lol
Old 08-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #27 
prodrumernate

where i live the only place ill find turtles is in man made pounds..i live in phoenix...and in the city.i cant even find plants to put in my tank for free instead of paying money for them.though i have plenty of live plants already.

lol scared of live fish?wow..then my rosy red minnows would appreciate that ;) considering they are turtle/fish food anyways haha..but are actually great pets.

thats good u r releasing her.she getting big.you could always go out and buy like a 500 gallon container to make a pound out of if its in your budget.i would try here.but its way too hot.and i have no where to put it.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:37 AM   #28 
pyro fiend

lol im forreal on he turtle thing tho if you or ur buddy found a small one id pay to ship it up here. usually u only find full gown ones here :( and thats rare lol..i wana baby/juvie n dont wana pay 100+ for them lol

but here a 100-500g container is $150-300 and id still have to either plant it [i aint evn got my 20g with more then 2 'plants' (from same petco tube)in it so that wont happen] or do alot of water changes.. and thats a scary thought lol but i dont own my land house either </3 maybe one day when i get my own place :)

and yea shes a moron shes scared crapless of live fish.. the big girl goes nutzo over them.. but hes like "oh sh-t it moved.. RUN!!"

Last edited by pyro fiend; 08-28-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:48 AM   #29 
prodrumernate

i can keep an eye out when i go to local ponds or camping..its rare i go but i never know when i do.i can grab my 20 gallon reptile tank and have enough water in it to keep it alive.though i never seen any babies.but at the time i was never looking..

thats expensive for containers.it would be cheaper to fine like a bathtub on craigslist for free.i got some other plants the other day using a 3 dollar off coupon.i got that and an oto.came out to .10 cents i had to pay.

i use to have land and could do anything i wanted on it.well we still own it.its just far away,.

lol that makes me laugh..cared of its own food haha..
Old 08-28-2012, 01:01 AM   #30 
pyro fiend

you bet its alot! im lookin for box turtles, and alligator snappers :P [if you see a adlt snapper.. youl loose your arm ;P] but just leme know if you ever see a boxie :P i luv my tutles n reptiles so may evn want an adult lol ;p

but yea youd think so but a 10in turtle needs 100g.. nt may free tubs would be 100 lol a least i doubt it. lol not to mention the pain it'd be to make a drydock -.- lol

but lucky iv gota wait on petco to get more plants on like thurs or so :\ i only hav 1 plant. but its still cycling so its ok that i dont have alot ig.. ill just see how things go wiel i go along planting it befor stocking it ith some fish for a sorority :P