Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #51 
prodrumernate

id put the goby in there..atleast for now anyways.im sure if he had fingers he would flip u off also ;) i know moving them can stress them.im trying to get all mine setup in official homes so i dont keep stressing them with moving around.if he is getting his reds back id leave him.he might have lot his color from being stressed and is now happy :)

since ur the original owner then u know the shape its in.and sitting out for so long and it drying up,im sure it was happy to get back into some water ')
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #52 
pyro fiend

lol yea i think ill leave him..lol he is realy happy. ill pob put orange guy back in 10 here soon. now to get a stand for the 10 so it can be in my room too -.- lol i dont have a 2nd 10 or 20 cleaned or found atm tho :( so wen i get the plants growing and a few girls ready hell be screwed :S but yea i think hes happy.. a lil too happy ;p [pic a hlf hr aftr putting in cup]

and who knows. i dont think wood thats been sitting around for 3yrs has any emotions ;p but im still workin on it i wana put moss on it and put it were the rock formation is.
Attached Images

Last edited by pyro fiend; 08-29-2012 at 08:51 PM.
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:34 PM   #53 
prodrumernate

he better love it while it last ;) i know my female enjoyed the 20 and then switched her over to the 10 earlier today and put my rosy reds in the 20 to help cycle it..

haha i see his bubble nest.my male still hasnt ever created a nest yet.and currently wont considering he is sick..i thought about breeding mine.id like to have some ive breed and maybe sell the rest depending on how many are in the batch,,

its a good thing wood doesnt have emotions.i think we would be introuble.all our homes would probably just walk off haha..
Old 08-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #54 
pyro fiend

haha not mine 90% brick/concrete ;P XD but yea his nests bigger now o.0 lol all my males blew nests. well all but one who died within a month. i was gona breed one of my males he was a tricolored mustard gas looking boy i went off 4 vacation n he was sick wen i came back died 3days later ='[ now i thnk ill use orange.. if i can find a decent girl :)

now that he has this big nest n the mesh holds the cup still idk if i wana add the goby :C
Old 08-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #55 
pyro fiend

bad news. betta in question was trying to eat the gobie wiel it was still in the bag -dispite the 4x longer gobie- so i didnt even try :C
Old 08-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #56 
prodrumernate

ive lost several of my girls and 1 i wanted to use for breeding so i know how it feels.mine are simple VT.even then i think they would be good...im sure once my male is back up and in shape he may try a bubble nest.i know when i had a females next to him.he was spanning his fins showing off trying to get her attention..she wasnt interested haha..

i definitely wouldnt put the goby in then if he was trying to attack while it was in the bag.though id say take him out.put the goby in.then after a while try to add him since they can be pretty territorial and usually do better when put in last.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #57 
pyro fiend

meh the gobie is fine in 10 for now till i get a bigger tank goin.or till this things planted more lol

and yea my boys are both vt. my one who died was a vt iv had many girls die on me but never got to breeding size :( im gona maybe try and fine one. and try breeding them later in yr. when il be introducing me n my buddies snakes to there mates for the yr :P then ill have somehting to do durring the time it takes for momma snake to develope egg folicles and then another 55 days after being layed [this always kills me lol] so ill have something to keep me occupied besides xbox and this XD im def gna search on cl for a fem tho
Old 08-30-2012, 12:32 PM   #58 
prodrumernate

good,now its just a matter of getting a bigger tank.since no other fish is in the 10 im sure thats fine for now :)

i seen a double tail male i wana get.but that wont be for a while..breeding snakes...ekk..my mom had 4..i wouldnt hold them unless she took them out the cage and handed them to me and she was there....ur anxious to get some snakes :) i have a wii but i rarely play it.i actually dont play games very often.i even have my N64 and dont touch it much.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #59 
pyro fiend

i could put him in a 40 but id have to reseal it first i had a bearded dragon in it and it dont hold water atm =\

i luv snakes i only own 2 in my home but i own many many at a buddys [fam dont know that lol] we breed over 400 fems ev few months so we have constant production. but we picked up 100 females this spring and they are used to mating in fall so ill be way more busy lol XD but once the matings done i may put a male with a girl so i have something to do besides be a couch potato :P
Old 08-30-2012, 10:48 PM   #60 
prodrumernate

that would be better for him...i have a 20 thats for reptiles.the guy that owned it before used water in it.i can see a water line almost all the way to the top.and all id really have to do it put a middle brace.though the glass is thin like a 10 gallon.4mm i think.and i think 20 gallon aquariums are like 6mm glass.but dont have a middle brace.so im sure with a middle brace it can hold.i should fix it up instead of trying to get a new tank..i just need to reseal it as well and brace the middle plus take off the top liner since it doesnt have the lips for a hood.

i could never get along with snakes.i dont know y exactly.im not much of a reptile man.thats a lot of snakes..i surly wont go near.heck that would be a good sign to hang up outside like a "watchdog" sign..except snakes.im sure no1 would wanna go in unless they love snakes haha..i got my fish so i wouldnt be a couch potato.ive been working on a website.i have my own web server at home i built from scratch and installed the software and everything to host it..my site works.just a few little things i want to add and take out then ill get a domain name and be good to go.tested on several computers on my network ;)