Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-31-2012, 12:00 AM   #61 
pyro fiend

well ima wait on resealing mine. i have some time befor hes like 2ft hes like 4in long r so, so the 10g will do for a wiel... meanwhile in the 20. i have a horny lil devil.. hes filled the cup with bubbles. and he figured ut the surface has a slight twirl in the middle of the tank were the big filter and small one tht r baffled makes a swiring vortex... dum dum blew bubbles and they just twirl n twirl n twirl at slow pace.. kinda funny tho XD and he keeps flaring at me when i look in haha

i would sell your 20g if i was u it got a sliding lock lid? if so some ppl would hapily trade a similar sized aquarium for it. it saves them money and hasle of waighing down or latching a top. lucky you tho :O i have no job :\ im starting school up again tho but ill be goin tues n thurs 5pm-8pm prob ;p
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 12:37 AM   #62 
prodrumernate

that is true and it wont be over night before it gets that big...that must be fun for him to watch,his own nest going in a slow circle..i had a couple of mine flair at me.its funny to watch..like im scared of them haha...

it does slide in and has 2 little flaps on top with little notches that look to grab the lid so i think yes..but i dont have the lid for it.the person that gave it to me posted it on craigslist and it was just the tank and a home made stand for it.the tank is in storage for now and i have the stand sitting outside.

i actually did think about trading it but didnt think any1 would considering its just a tank and no lid or anything else.id rather a 10 gallon considering thats all about i have room for but id want a hood at least with it.it will be used for bettas.o i got to make sure they dont jump out,hmmm..

i too have no job as well.im waiting for a job at homedepot to call my dad and i to start.but no luck still.they had a delay or else i would have already gotten my first pay check over the weekend.my dad is applying else where for now but im hoping they call asap..
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:28 AM   #63 
pyro fiend

oh no screen?! tha sucks.. idk if you can buy replacment screens:\ but those tanks rly arnt ment for water. more ment for snakes. its only made of moderatly thick glass for like frogs or toads so they can swim a bit. but if the 20 holds water well enough.. may try it! could always take off the trim :) also would be nice for raising fry! :P that what i was gna use my 50g for till i found my turtles :P its like 4ft long 2 wide n 2 tall lol so wouldnt hav been bad for fry.. but the painteds in it [tho cld try n hybernate him soon o.0]:P

but its not a nest. its like random bubbles.. he has 3 or 4 goin lol 1 under a styrofoam cup.. ne against one of the intake tubes. one against the clear baffle for big filter. and randome lil bubble areas against the glass.. then a few random bubbles just floating.. i tried get pic of it.. added few pics ones of random bubbles. [you can see the nest around intake too lol] ones his nest in cup [on left u can see its 4 or 5 high lol] XD and a blurr of him flaring at the camera [idk y it aint been flashing at him lol] debating on puting in live floating plants :O lke duckweed maybe? o.0 just so he can make one super duper nest lmaoo

lucky im 19 now and still cant get job.. then again i refused to work fastfod so cant b--ch to much :P now tht u reminded me ima apply for lowes and Home depot in am- maybe even menards.
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2012, 03:46 PM   #64 
prodrumernate

im sure if u checked like ebay or a local store they have replacements.just like for aquariums.may not be the exact kind that came with it but still just as good.i actually wanted to use it as a breeding tank.if i had my own room id be breeding rite now.but no space for anything that size.i need like a 10..

a few bubble nest..some thats broken up from the current in there..floating plants would be great in there..id put some..i can see him flaring in the bottom pic..haha he not like getting his pic taken..

i too dont like fast food.i cant stand them.i only worked at them because it was a job.ive also been a bill collector and many other things..rite now im suppose to be working for home depot repairing 4 stroke engines.i did that before at sears..but i go thru a temp service that is ran by delta airlines.so i like the fact i get benifits from home depot and from delta airlines and can fly to the philippines for free considering the tickets cot about 1500 dollars.just gotta wait for homedepot to say i can start.

i would apply.u can work part time and have a little extra spending money on hand
Old 08-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #65 
pyro fiend

well i wana put in normal plants first :P remember this will be for girls [actually got a girl today YAY!] so i dont wana deticate to him a whole 20 just yet. hes not that big of a rockstar ;p
Old 08-31-2012, 09:38 PM   #66 
prodrumernate

ah yes...those are his girls..his groupies ;)
Old 08-31-2012, 09:42 PM   #67 
pyro fiend

actually.. no i was gna breed my orangge n purple to one of them ;P sadly the girl i gots kinda small :\ so i got some waiting if i use her :P [idk age for there breeding so foo =[ lol]
Old 08-31-2012, 11:51 PM   #68 
prodrumernate

oh nice,,,i bet they will have awesome babies :)
Old 08-31-2012, 11:52 PM   #69 
pyro fiend

shes a bluish i think lol hard to tell but its funny the boy in 20h is so agressiv twards me now :P
Old 09-01-2012, 12:47 AM   #70 
prodrumernate

i had a blue female.but shes gone.hard to fine blue 1 here.haha ur invading his territory.he say no,u step away or else ;)