Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-01-2012, 12:08 AM   #71 
pyro fiend

haha ill eatz him >:O XD blu and red are most common here:\ sometimes but rarely youl find green =\
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:22 AM   #72 
prodrumernate

i joked with my dad about that sometimes.saying if he is in the mood for some fish ive got some haha....i would love to find a green 1..i seen a nice halfmoon i want to get
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:26 AM   #73 
pyro fiend

yea only colors [m/f] around here u usually blue n red n occasionaly a duble tail white/black but they are always so sick
Old 09-01-2012, 01:56 PM   #74 
prodrumernate

have to go online to find the exotic colors.i thought about ordering some online but i just dont trust buying life things online.not knowing what condition they will be in when they arrive
Old 09-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #75 
pyro fiend

i know right! not to mention the shipping gaah!

verry pretty colors but crazy sshipping.. its like "damn is that to have the tank shipped with it? f%*#." lol
Old 09-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #76 
prodrumernate

i know exactly.and a couple months ago i seen some really nice betta colors i wanted to get.they were like 30 bucks just for the better..then it was about the same if not more for the shipping.im thinking to myself.i get it.and it dies the next day due to something wrong with shipping.im out a lot of money.i could have bred them myself and got some great colors for a lot cheaper than that haha..

but ill be searching locally to see if i can find anythingid rather buy in person anyways
Old 09-01-2012, 11:55 PM   #77 
pyro fiend

yea. heys some people who sell fairly cheap ones tho. but idk how much shipping is.. there was a guy in KC, MO [like 40 mins from my house] selling some bettas on another site. and wanted 37$ for shipping.. im like uh.. i live just a hr away is there a way i can pick up? he said no he will not let someone pick up a betta form his home.. i was like ok.. can we meet somwhere in town? again a no.. im like alright never mind then lol

tho may be better to buy a fry/baby and raise her yourself with most peoples prices -.- lol
Old 09-02-2012, 01:08 AM   #78 
pyro fiend

oh and check out this pickup. shes so cute and active. shes soo tiny tho [like inch inch n half tops] shes so dark irl but the flash shows her colors superb! sry for scratchy tank and water marks. lol i aint waisting time to clean it yet as she shoulndt be in this tank too long, and if she is i do 100% clean outs n junk on my 1g's every 2-3days :P [depending on eating schedules and fish size]
Attached Images

Last edited by pyro fiend; 09-02-2012 at 01:10 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:05 PM   #79 
prodrumernate

i use to live in kcmo.well rite outside in sugar creek.the first time i lived there i was in independence.use to work out in olathe.2 of my bros are in kcmo rite now..i miss it there.id rather deal with the snow than this stupid heat here..i had 1 betta there.it was my moms but i was the 1 who took care of it.and thats stupid he wouldnt allow u to come get it.almost sounds like he was trying to make extra money on the side by charging shipping.thats just stupid if u dont live far he wont allow a meet up or anything.

she looks a lot like 1 of my girls.i like her colors.where did u get her at?
Old 09-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #80 
pyro fiend

i was born and raised just a lil north of kc :O Saint Joseph. [wow we get off topic.. good thing your the OP HAHA] but yea ikr! either that or he is a huge animal horder. but i think 35ish is normal shipping price for a betta overnight[recomended for shipping] so couldnt be too much extra money there o.0

but my family broguth her home for me from our petsmarts grand opening :) lost my boy so they got me a new girl ^.^ [tho they thought i was suposed to put her with a male and theyd live in happy harmony lol]

oh btw. found out what that purple guy actually is now.. his colors look to be all in... a[tricolor]red n blue with purple hew.. combodian veil tail.. how in the world was he all purple a month ago XD