Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-04-2012, 05:21 PM   #101 
Sakura8

In a group of 9, I'm not surprised at least one molly is pregnant. If you have trouble rehoming them, well . . . er, the fry do make good betta snacks. -____-
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:23 PM   #102 
prodrumernate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
In a group of 9, I'm not surprised at least one molly is pregnant. If you have trouble rehoming them, well . . . er, the fry do make good betta snacks. -____-
thats actually too much for a 10 gallon i read online but they have been surviving and enjoying it..haha betta snacks..id hate to do it.but im sure i can give them away..i have no doubt about that ;)
prodrumernate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #103 
prodrumernate

some good news....

1..KEiichi of course is doing great..back to himself..bitting my fingers and trying to jump out when i feed him haha...

2..i just got back from getting the tank.luckily the woman lives rite across the street.it took me 30 seconds to walk there and a little longer to bring the tank and fish back..

3..not only the above.ive just been blessed helping a friend last night and made 100 dollars...woohoo!!! :)

4.my dad just got off the phone and was hired at a place.now they want me to send my resume and see about getting on..it pays great.so im happy and can get things i need for my fish and finally help some1 else :)
Old 09-04-2012, 05:26 PM   #104 
Sakura8

That is awesome news all around, Nate! *high fives*
Old 09-04-2012, 05:43 PM   #105 
prodrumernate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
That is awesome news all around, Nate! *high fives*
:) we are all happy here.once my dad goes to work.he will put in my name.the woman that hired him said to do it once he is actually working there(tomorrow) and they will see about getting me on...im really happy that u 2 have helped me.u had no idea how that makes me feel..i still go around talking to my friends here about it..i was pretty stressed and down at the time.and then yall helped me and lifted me up..then it just keeps getting better..but i know i gotta keep myself calm ;)

oh should i introduce Keiichi last into the molly tank?i know they r territorial and wasnt sure if he goes first or last
Old 09-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #106 
Sakura8

I'd put Keiichi in first, actually. :)
Old 09-04-2012, 06:33 PM   #107 
prodrumernate

thats what ill do..i have the mollies in a bucket the woman gave me to carry them over here.the water and everything is dirty..i now need to clean the tank really well.after stirring up the rocks.there is a ton of debree and waste at the bottom..i can tell she never vacuumed it out.the filter has some kinda weird brown algae type stuff ticking to everything.so i put in a fluval sponger filter in like i have in my other 10 and put the old filter behind it to keep the cycle.there isnt much deco or even rocks.to which ill be adding more.

i just put clean water in there.it looks so dirty.so ill vacuum the gravel in a few minutes and place new water again..but she gave it to me bcuz she has no time to take care of it.i see y.. :)