Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #51 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
Just because an animal is mean, doesn't mean all are!!
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #52 
registereduser
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Let me guess, this set of grandparents are your father's parents, right?
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:59 PM   #53 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by registereduser View Post
Let me guess, this set of grandparents are your father's parents, right?
Yes indeed. My mom's parents passed away.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:32 PM   #54 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
DeeOhJee and Buddy went to the vet today.
Buddy got shots and the vet gave us flea/heart meds and all that good stuff...
And DeeOhJee got some spray for his paws and ear cleanser :P

And my dad is going to neuter BOTH dogs!
The vet usually charges $250 for neutering but my local animal control gives out free vouchers for spay/neuter to licensed and vaccinated dogs.
And the local no kill animal shelter hosts low cost spay/neuter for $30 for small dogs.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #55 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Some more photos ahhhahaha
I think i wanna take photography class next year.

ANyways these have a change of senery which I like.









teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #56 
registereduser
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta View Post
DeeOhJee and Buddy went to the vet today.
Buddy got shots and the vet gave us flea/heart meds and all that good stuff...
And DeeOhJee got some spray for his paws and ear cleanser :P

And my dad is going to neuter BOTH dogs!
The vet usually charges $250 for neutering but my local animal control gives out free vouchers for spay/neuter to licensed and vaccinated dogs.
And the local no kill animal shelter hosts low cost spay/neuter for $30 for small dogs.
Yay Dad! There's hope for the old man yet

You have some awesome doggies!
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:56 PM   #57 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Oh i forgot to mention.

Im not doing the newsletter any more. But the other awesome people on the forum are taking over!

My cat baby still doesnt like buddy.
but patrick does. POUTY FACE AHA

teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:59 PM   #58 
registereduser
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Really adorable!
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #59 
LebronTheBetta
Member
 
LebronTheBetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: MD
Oh god, do you ever worry if you'll step on Buddy? He's just so small... AND ADORABLE. :3 And DeeOhJee is so good looking! xD
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:53 PM   #60 
teeneythebetta
Member
 
teeneythebetta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronTheBetta View Post
Oh god, do you ever worry if you'll step on Buddy? He's just so small... AND ADORABLE. :3 And DeeOhJee is so good looking! xD
Ehh, hes pretty good around him. He stepped on Buddy's paw about once when Buddy was walking under him lol. But hes fine.
Buddy enjoys chewing on DeeOhJee's ears lol
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Equinox's/King Dedede's/my journal of... journal-y-ness! Little Leaf Journals 76 10-13-2012 09:20 AM
Pog's journal. Pogthefish Journals 8 07-12-2012 03:59 PM
Why not? My Journal lvandert Journals 41 06-07-2012 08:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.