Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-28-2012, 05:10 PM   #1 
Jupiter

Potential Critter Keepers

So here is the deal...I've been wanting for a long time now to get rid of most of the smaller containers I have and get a larger tank to divide...

If all goes well, I'll have 3 Critter Keeper type containers so offer. Two of them are 1 gallon, and one is...about 2-2.5 gallons, I believe. They're all in pretty good shape, although they may have some small scratches & scrapes.

Things is, I've never had any experience with online purchasing/shipping/etc. Can someone offer me some advice in regards to that? And, most importantly, is anyone interested in buying them? Whatever it costs to ship it to you is what you pay.

Last edited by Jupiter; 08-28-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:41 PM   #2 
Sceven

I would go through pay-pal for any of your online sales. And the biggest thing to remember is, if you are trying to figure things out communication is the key.

Other than that, I have only purchased, not sold. So good luck.
Sceven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #3 
ao
TFK Moderator

weigh those kritter keepers, then goto the usps sote and fid their postage calculator. they will give you a quote. factor in the price of the shipping box cost too!

edit: oh wait! I'm so dumb, ur in canada >.> shouldnt be much diff except ud goto the canadian postal service (or what ever its called) website and calculate postage there.

Last edited by ao; 08-28-2012 at 08:16 PM.
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:15 PM   #4 
Pitluvs

Check prices, usually Canada Post can be cheaper than shipping companies, sometimes not. But yes, pack them up, weight and get an estimate and then sell them online for the cost plus shipping (since you'll know what it is). Always get tracking, it saves you butt. And last, use paypal. It protects both you and the buyer. If I actually needed tanks, I'd so buy them.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #5 
Jupiter

Okay, thanks for the advice everyone. I'm assuming shipping costs varies depending on the location?
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote