Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-31-2012, 07:37 PM   #31 
Kittykat7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoViking View Post
She certainly looks a lot better on day 4 to what she did on day 1 (: she looks much happier!
I bet she loves her new home! space to move around and a nice diet! she must think she's gone to heaven!
Best of luck with her, I hope she feels better real soon.

Thanks, she really does look a lot better already. I think she loves her new home. She has spent almost all day tucked away in her cave and coming out occasionally to follow my finger around.
Kittykat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:42 PM   #32 
NeoViking

awwww she follows your finger? what a cutey!! >w<
I'm so glad she's happy <3 it's certainly nice getting the satisfaction of giving a poor fish a lovely new forever home where they'll be well looked after and safe.
I'm sure she'll blossom in your care (: she's already well on the way!
NeoViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 09:41 PM   #33 
Kittykat7

It definitely is satisfying knowing that I gave her a chance at life. I really don't think she would have lasted another day in that cup. She looked so lifeless the first day and I am actually surprised she survived the drive home. I am certainly glad I adopted her though. She has won my heart!
Old 08-31-2012, 11:15 PM   #34 
puffin463

Your poor, sad little fish is a very lucky little one. Love the pix and her story. Best of luck to her.
puffin463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #35 
twissfish

I can't wait to see her when she's all better. She's so cute! Heart Breaker's future girlfriend, anyone? Just kidding.
twissfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:59 PM   #36 
Kittykat7

Lol... little Heart Breaker and Boomerang babies would be too cute!

Day 5:
Little Boomerang is doing good. She is a little darker and and a little more fin growth. She is swimming around a little but always dragging her back side and tail. Anyone know why? She is eating good and pooping. She just swims around dragging her backside. I will post pictures in a bit.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #37 
Kittykat7

Boomerang is looking a little stressed and tired right now, so I don't think I will be getting any pictures of her today. I don't want to stress her out even more.
Old 09-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #38 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittykat7 View Post

Day 5:
Little Boomerang is doing good. She is a little darker and and a little more fin growth. She is swimming around a little but always dragging her back side and tail. Anyone know why? She is eating good and pooping. She just swims around dragging her backside. I will post pictures in a bit.
Aww. She's probably just weak.
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 11:40 PM   #39 
CandiceMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittykat7 View Post

Day 5:
Awwwww they would be!!! How is she doing tonight?? I'll pray for her recovery! It's very stressful watching a little fish you love feel sick. You feel so helpless and don't know what to do. Best of luck to you both. Keep us posted!
CandiceMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #40 
Kittykat7

Hi fish friends.

Day 6:

I don't really know how to feel about Boomerang today. She seems very very weak. Her breathing is very slow and heavy and she has just been floating at the top of the tank all day. I have tried feeding her today but she does not seem interested. I am feeling sad today, I am just not sure about her right now.

Her color does look good today though and her stress mark isn't too bad... still, I just don't know. I am not super positive but it almost looks like she has some raised scaling going on I just don't know though.